*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700685-Triple-Danger
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1700685
A guy learns what happens when he cheats on his wife.
Rodger Longshanks looked at his cellphone. On it was another message from his wife. It said, “Honey, if you come home smelling like perfume again, I’m getting a divorce.”

Rodger just rolled his eyes and said, “Whatever honey. It’s not like you could live without me anyways.” He then looked at the clock. It was almost eleven P.M. They should be open now, he thought to himself. With that, he turned the corner and started walking down the sidewalk.

Suddenly, someone grabbed his shoulders and said, in a shaky voice, “Buddy, do yourself a favor and go home to your wife right now.”

“And what would you know about my wife?” Rodger asked, turning around, and causing the person to lose not only his grip, but his balance. Rodger felt somewhat ashamed, as the man had to be at least eighty years old. “I’m sorry,” he said, reaching down. “Let me help you up.”

“Thank you,” the old man said. “But I must warn you, unless you want to end up like me, or worse, you best head home to your wife right now.”

“And just who are you?” Rodger asked. “And why should I go home now?”

“Let’s just say that I was like you once, sleeping with every woman in sight,” the old man said. “However, something happened, and I woke up with all of these beautiful women, and I couldn’t do a thing with them.”

“What do you mean?”

“I went from thirty-five to eighty some odd years old! I became Leonardo Heffenvabner! The manager of Boobs-Ahoy Magazine!” the old man said. “All of those women, and I can’t do even one of them without taking some God-forsaken pill for some medical reason!”

“R-r-right,” Rodger said, in complete disbelief. “Well, you best get going Leo. I think your Boobies are looking for you.” With that, Rodger turned around and kept on walking, heading straight for an escort shop.

“Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you,” the old man said, running as fast as he could.

***********************

Sometime later, Rodger woke up with a pounding headache. He had some trouble moving, as it felt like his arms and legs were tied up. Also, the place was quite dark.

“Okay,” said a woman’s voice. “It’s time for round one.”

“What?” Rodger asked just as the light came on, blinding him.

“My name’s Julia,” said the woman. “You asked for the Special: The Triple Danger.”

“Oh, now I remember,” Rodger said, shaking his head. “I must have had a few too many drinks though. I have a huge headache.”

“Oh, you will wish that you just had a headache when I’m done with you,” Julia said, her voice becoming deeper.

“What are you talking about?” Rodger asked, turning his head to face the woman. However, the sight caused him to scream. The person standing in the doorway wasn’t a human. It was a werewolf. “Please, don’t hurt me,” he pleaded. “I’ll give you anything you want. Just let me leave.”

“Now where would the fun be if I let you leave without you paying for all of the worry you’ve caused your wife?” Julia asked, walking up to the bed, with an evil glint in her eyes. “Besides, it looks like you’re all tied up.”

At this, Rodger became extremely scared, but he was also confused, because when he looked down at himself, he didn’t see any rope, although he could feel them.

“I don’t see any ropes,” he said, a confused expression on his face.

At this, Julia gave a wicked smile and said, “It’s amazing what you can do with some hair, a doll, and voodoo magic.” The werewolf then grabbed his shirt collar and ripped the shirt down the middle. “Mmmm! Nice pecs,” she said, gently caressing his chest. “Of course, I’m more interested in what you have hidden in your pants.”

“What?!” Rodger asked. Then he saw one of Julia’s arms moving down, and felt something slip into his pants. “No, please. Don’t mess with those. No!” Suddenly, he felt something squeeze his pants buddy, causing him to moan and groan.

“A little limp,” Julia said, carefully stroking her prize. “However, we’ll get that fixed in a bit. And then, I’m going to bite it off.”

“No-OW!!!”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Julia said, her wicked grin coming back. “I must have pinched you a little hard. Oh well.” Then, she grabbed Rodger’s pants and pulled them down to his ankles. She took a look at his underwear and said, “Now those are nice. They must cost fifty dollars a pair. Too bad, they have to go.” She grabbed the article of cloth and tore it off, leaving her prize as plain as day. After taking a look at it, she said, “Now this is a nice, large set. I’m sure that there are more than a few blind women who think that you are black because I haven’t seen another white man who has a package that comes close to this.”

Rodger grinned awkwardly as he heard this sort of praise. Then, he felt something wet touch him, and something sharp pinch his possession. He looked down and saw the werewolf’s mouth holding onto it, and her eyebrows were wiggling.

“No,” he whispered in desperation.

*SNAP*

“YEOWWWWWW!!!!!”

***********************

The next thing Rodger could recall was being tied to some sort of framework. One of the first things he noticed was that he was wearing a blood-stained diaper. The second thing he noticed was another person in the room

“My, my,” the person, another woman, said. “That Julia did a number on your manhood.”

As Rodger took a look at the woman, he saw that she had fire-red skin, leathery wings, a tail with an arrow-point, and a couple of small horns on her head. In her hands was a whip, which was covered in what looked to be rose-thorns.

“What are you?” he asked.

“Oh, my name’s Rose,” she said, stepping forward, and revealing her cloven feet. “I’m what you’d call a succubus. Also, I’m the second course of your Triple Danger.” She then let the whip uncoil, its tip on the floor and a few more feet with it.

“What are you going to do to me?” Rodger asked, his eyes on the long whip.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Rose said, as she walked up to him. “Julia has already done a number on your manhood, and the third one has something special planned for you.”

“T-t-third one?”

“Oh, yes,” Rose said, an evil smile coming to her lips. “There is a third one, and she is the scariest one of us all.”

“Please, let me go. Let me go and I’ll never cheat on my wife again,” Rodger said, with his eyes still on the whip.

Rose followed his gaze and began to chuckle evilly. “I guess you have chosen your own torment,” she said, slowly raising the long length of thorny rope. Then she started to crack it experimentally. “It has been a little while since I’ve used this. Normally I use a belt, or even my hand.”

“Just let me go, Miss. I’ll never cheat on my wife again if you let me leave.”

Rose then cracked the whip at him, the tip missing the left side of his face by less than an inch. “Now where would the fun be in that?” she said evilly. “I plan on enjoying myself.”

“I think your friend said something similar,” Rodger said as he watched the whip slowly move back and forth.

“Oh, well in that case, you’re overdue for a good whipping anyways.”

This is going to hurt, Rodger thought, as the whip began cracking in earnest, the tip just barely missing his skin. Then the actual pain came, which caused him to black out again.

******************

The next time Rodger woke up, in addition to wearing a blood-soaked diaper, he was covered in strip-bandages from his waist up to just under his armpits. Also, not only were the bandages covered in blood, his whole body was on fire. Thankfully, there was some good news, in that he wasn’t tied up, and he could move his arms and legs.

Okay, he thought, carefully getting up on his feet. Then he gave out a small, and quiet, “Ow.”

Suddenly, a door burst open, and standing in the doorway was a highly attractive woman, with blue eyes and long blond hair. However, instead of an erection, Rodger’s body sent him a large spasm of pain, causing him to fall to the floor and double up, screaming.

“What’s wrong?” the woman asked, running up to him.

“I don’t know much, lady, except for the fact that two crazy chicks mutilated me,” Rodger said, trying to stand up.

“Oh, what did they do to you?” the woman asked, helping him up.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Rodger said. “It was terrible.”

“Well, I know what happened,” the woman said, in a voice that caused Rodger to straighten up and to start backing away.

“Oh no, you’re the third one.”

“That’s right. And I’m the scariest one of them all.”

“And what’s scarier than a werewolf or a demon?”

“How about I show you,” the woman said, her voice getting deeper. She then began to grow, and her muscles began to bulge out. Facial hair grew on her face, and she grew hair on her arms and legs, and her shirt ripped to pieces. When the changes stopped, she had become a man. “I’m a She-Man,” the person said, “also known as a were-man. And I’m going to have a whole lot of fun with you.”

At this, Rodger started screaming, like he had never done before.

*******************

Meanwhile, Julia, Rose, and another woman were in another room, having some coffee and catching up on old times.

“I’m so glad I remembered that the three of you were in town,” said the one woman. “I wonder how Joey is doing with my Rodger.”

“Oh, you can relax, Anita,” said Rose. “Joey knows how to do business.”

“Well, how much do I owe you?” Anita asked.

“No charge,” said Julia. “To help out an old friend is free. After all, we know what it is like to be cheated on.”

“So, will there be any permanent damage?” Anita asked, as the sound of wood splintering reached their ears.

“There won’t even be a scratch,” Julia said. “He’ll just think that the whole thing was a bad dream, and he’ll be glad to have you in his arms.”

“That’s good,” Anita said with a chuckle, as she heard another scream. “It would be hard to have sex with him if he was missing anything.”

“He’ll be sore though,” Rose said.

“I can live with that,” Anita said. “I just don’t like him cheating on me.”

“You and every other customer we have,” Rose said. “Oh, one moment, Anita, I have to go check on the mascot.”

“Mascot?”

“A former ‘client’ who forgot to pay his ‘bill’,” Rose said. “We swapped his body for that of some old man who deserved a nice young body. I think it was some Leonardo guy. Anyways, he tries to keep people away, but some just don’t listen.”

“Well, I best get going,” said Anita as she stood up. “Tell Joey ‘Thanks’ when she/he is done.”

“Oh, we’ll do that,” said Julia. “We will do that.”

“Just give us a call if Rodger tries cheating on you again,” Rose said with a wicked smile.

“Oh, I will,” Anita said with an evil smile of her own. “Of course, I could always show him something worse than a were-man, my mother.”

Word Count. 1942
© Copyright 2010 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700685-Triple-Danger