*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700997-Hidden-motive
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1700997
3 stick up kids just on another job, but someone wants more than just money...
"Hey Tyler!," yelled Jackson Jackson was tyler's older brother. They had been on their own since their parents died five years ago. "What!," Tyler yelled back. "Get ya shit ready we got a job to do tonight," said Jackson in a calm voice. Tyler had been waiting for this job all week, Tyler was always too eager and Jackson knew it, Jackson has his own vices as well.

Tyler walked to the back of the apartment into his room and opens his closet door, unzipped a black traveling bag, and grabs a 9'mm and black gloves. "Tyler what the fuck is taking you so long!," screamed Jackson. " here this nigga go yellin' again," mumbled Tyler. Tyler scrambled to the front of the apartment to meet up with his brother. Standing next to each other you couldn't tell them apart, both stood about six-feet and weighed about 200 lbs with wavy hair and prefect jaw lines they belonged in fashion magazines instead of the streets. "I'm ready let's go Jackson," said Tyler. "all black just like me," added Jackson. The brothers each smiled, "come on we out," replied Jackson. Every time Tyler Jackson and John-John went on a job they all wore black, they were known as stick up kids on the streets and ruthless ones at that. "did you call John-John and tell him to meet up wit us?," asked Jackson "yeah," replied Tyler. "he said he was gunna meet us around the corner," said Tyler "cool,"replied Jackson. The two brothers made their way out of the apartment building, to their black range rover. They drove to meet John-John around the corner. "Where this nigga at Tyler?," Tyler scans the street "I don't know, he said he'll be here...oh shit he right there," Tyler could spot John-John a mile away he walked with a bop, was slightly over weight and his hair was always nappy. Jackson looked in the directon Tyler's eyes where focused on and saw John-John.
John-John walked to the car and entered it, he greeted Tyler and Jackson with high fives and head nods.
"y'all ready to do this", said Jackson, "Hell yeah", replied the boys."ight let's go," said Jackson. Jackson sped off into the night. The ride was silent, it was only 25 mins but it felt like hours. Tyler just stared out his window at the at the drug addicts running amok. In the back John-John played a game on his phone, Jackson just kept his eyes on the road. Jackson pulled up on a dark street the same as all the rest they had passes on the drive and turned the engine off. Jackson pointed to a yellow house on the oppisite side of the street.
"That's it right their," said jackson "what, that fucked up looking house," asked Tyler. the house was old and had two floors, it was ugly with different shades of yellows and browns."yeah," said Jackson "I hope you right Jackson," said Tyler, "I been watching the nigga in this house for three weeks he bringing in major paper and tonight we gunna take it!," said Jackson with a look of sheer determination in his eyes. "I don't give a fuck what the the house look like if Jackson say that's the house than that's it, now let's get paid," said John-John.

"Everybody got they heat right," said Jackson. Tyler and John-John nodded their heads. John-John checked the clip in his glock 9'mm. Jackson popped the stashbox under his car CD player and took out his desert eagle, a .22, and his lock-pic set. "Damn," said John-John ",that's the robocop gun," added Tyler "yeah this my baby," replied Jackson, with a smile on his face. The three put on their gloves, ran across the street, down the ally to the back of the house. The door was old and wooden and had many slits running down it. John-John twisted the knob "damn it's locked," said John-John "that's why I got this, dumb-ass" Jackson pulled out his lock pic set, and stared to pick the lock. "damn nigga hurry up! You takin' for eva," says John-John. "chillout nigga I got dis." Jackson keeps at the lock until it opens (click).
The three crept inside very quietly, Jackson in front Tyler in the back and John-John in the middle. When they first enter the door it was very dark and every step creaked, Jackson gave the other two the signal to stop moving. He heard someone upstairs they made their way through the house guns drawn throughout the kitchen, livingroom, and now they made it to the bottom of the steps to upstairs. Jackson looked both Tyler and John-John in the eyes nodded and proceeded up the stairs. As Jackson got closer the noises got louder, the steps where extremely loud it was inevitable that someone would hear them any minute now. "hey is that you baby," a light voice yelled towards the steps.

"come on up, I'm in the bathroom," said the voice again. " it's his bitch whispered Jackson. "He not even here." mumbled Jackson. Jackson smiled from ear to ear. Jackson proceeded to the top of the stairs and down the upstairs hallway. Jackson heard water running and walked towards it. He gave Tyler and John-John the signal to follow him. The three stood outside of the bathroom till the woman appeared wearing nothing but a bathrobe and slippers.

The woman walked out, she was a beautiful coconut colored woman with green eyes and flowing brown hair. Jackson grab her from behind. "Who the fuck are you motherfuckas!," said the woman, "Oh you don't know who we are, we're the stick up kids bitch," said John-John. All three of boys laughed at John-John's comment. "That's a good one," said Tyler. "Alright bitch where the money at...I ain't gunna ask you twice," said Jackson. "I don't know," the woman replied. While Jackson held the woman from behind Tyler smacked he acrossed the face with his gun, shards of teeth and blood and flew to the floor. "You should of told me when I ask," said Jackson sarcastically.

"now imma bring the pain!, give me those pliers off the dresser," Jackson said to John-John, "ah shit Jackson you bout to get med-evil on her," said John-John. "Ok ok I know he keeps some cash in the tank behind the toilet," said the woman. "now wasn't that easy," said Tyler with a smirk on his face. John-John ran to the bathroom to get the money out of the toilet tank. "I got it," yelled John-John. "Bring it in here," said Jackson. The money was in a black plastic bag wrapped with electrical tape, it was the shape and size of a cement block. "Oh yeah that's what I'm talkin bout, you and tyler take that money down to the car and start it up, imma tie this bitch up".

Tyler stared at his brother for a few seconds and didn't move, "Tyler go!", said Jackson, "come on Tyler", said John-John. Tyler and John-John ran out of the house the same way they came in, they made it down to the car Tyler got in the driver seat and John-John in the passenger. "Looks like I gotta tie you up green eyes". "Why are you doing this", sobbed the woman "cause this is all I know and I really hate being broke". Jackson tied the woman to chair in the bed room and continued to talk to the woman from the bed.
"I really wish your boyfriend was here, I really hate doing this to women". Jackson shut the room door, took a pillow off the bed and pulled the .22 out his pants pocket. He used the pillow to muffle the sound of the two shots he put in the woman's head.

The other two boys had no idea what Jackson had done, that's what Jackson wanted. "What the fuck is taking Jackson so long," said Tyler. Jackson came running out of the house seconds later and jumped in the back seat of the range rover "Come on mothsfuckas let's go," screamed jackson.
The team of three sped off into the night with the money, guns, and blood on their hands.


© Copyright 2010 M.C Owens (easyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1700997-Hidden-motive