*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701252-Take-my-breath-away
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1701252
Her breath started to get heavier as he drew closer to her...
Autumn was standing; her back pressed against the wall. He was standing near the door, blocking it. Her breath started to grow heavier as he drew closer to her. A bead of sweat trickled down from her golden head as her blue eyes filled with fear.

"What do you want from me, Detroit? Why have you kept me here like this?"

The man named Detroit came dangerously close to her and held her slim waist. As he spoke, she could feel his warm breath on her skin.

"I love you, Autumn. I will never hurt you. I need you to trust me. Please."

She looked at him bewildered. His green eyes were looking into hers, looking for a hint of trust. And then he kissed her; slowly at first but he could feel her resisting. He pulled away.

"I am sorry. That's no way to treat a lady."

She became even more confused. She tried to figure out what was going on. The room was hot and her thin white shirt clung on to her body. He let go of her waist and moved. He looked at her; her blonde hair was open and she was perspiring. There was a small gold locket hanging from a delicate chain near the hollow of her throat. Her breathing quickened due to the tension. Her legs looked perfect in her navy blue slim fitted jeans. He looked at her curvaceous body and longed to hold it in his arms. He moved out of her way. She slowly went to the bed to sit down and he looked at her from behind. She looked like a Goddess.

She crossed her long legs and tied her long blonde hair in a pony tail. She could sense that the tension that she was feeling previously slowly disappear and another feeling taking its place. He seemed less intimidating now and more human. Detroit came towards her and sat down near her feet.

"I have to confess, Autumn. If you want you can leave but I request you to hear me out once. I loved you from the first time I saw you but you would not look at me. I wanted to tell you so many things so many times but...but I never could. You were like a heaven sent angel. I brought you here so I could tell you how I felt about you. I don't want to hurt you or scare you. The rest is up to you."

Autumn looked at him. She was no longer scared. She knew that if she wanted to leave, she could and he would not stop her but strangely she did not want to leave. She wanted to hold him and comfort him; kiss away his fears. She took his face in her hands. She had known him for a long time and now she felt foolish for feeling scared of him. She bent down and her pink lips brushed lightly against his forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me before Detroit? I...I never knew you felt that way about me. Come here, get up."

Detroit got up and so did Autumn. She was near his lips.

"I don't know if it's love but right now I feel protective about you, Detroit. I am... I...I just..."

She lifted her face towards Detroit and closed her eyes. He bent down, kissed her voluminous eyelashes and then moved down to her lips. This time she responded. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his left arm wrapped around her waist and he slowly caressed her breasts with his right hand. Her breath got heavier as she kissed him hungrily. She was surprised at the suppressed desires in her. She pulled his hair tightly and started to unbutton his shirt. He picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed. He undressed her ceremoniously and tenderly kissed her milk-white breasts.

How long he had fantasized about them like this and now all of it was coming true. She moaned with desire at his every touch as he traced patterns on her fair stomach with his long fingers. She marveled at his strong and tanned arms and wanted to be held in them, tightly. She felt pleased when he held her tighter. He kissed her neck, the hollow of her throat and moved onto her lips again. His kisses were fierce and urgent. She enjoyed it and she wanted more. He paused for a moment to look at her. There were tears in her blue eyes, tears of joy. She looked at him and felt him against her.

"Just take my breath away..." said Autumn and he picked up from where he had left off...
© Copyright 2010 I M Back... (snm0110 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701252-Take-my-breath-away