*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701826-Will-I-ever-see-the-Light-Prologue
Rated: E · Preface · Self Help · #1701826
Will Aurora find the light back to her life or will she stay in her world of darkness.
When I look out my bedroom window, I see the children playing around, and jumping in the leaves. Why I'm so sad, and I have everything I ever wanted. When I looked in the mirror, I see a girl who has pale long brown hair goes to her shoulder, hideously contrasting with caramel skin, ugly shreds of hair, and ugly shade of hazel eyes. Mom always tell me I'm a beautiful princess but I think she say that to make me feel better. If I have one wish I would wish for is a true friend who I can talked to and that the person will listen. The only person who was like a good friend was my mother but she walked out on us 5 years ago. I still don't know why and wondered today "Why did she leave us." My dad doesn't even sit down and talk to me no more. If I tell my dad the truth he will not listen to me, and I'm his daughter. Some times I want to do is roll over and die because if I go today or tomorrow; nobody will never know or care. I'm 10 years old and I cut myself everyday to stopped the pain and my dad doesn't even notice. What do I have to do to get his attention? Will somebody help me out please I need help. I wish God can bring me a person who will help me out because I need it. Will I ever find the light back to my life or back into my daddy's heart?



Just writing this stuff in my journal, bring tears to my eyes because people don't care about me. Well i have to go because I'm about to go to sleep. As I lay my head down on the pillow, tears are flowing like the mississippi river. I cry myself to sleep all the time when will this stop. I wipe my eyes and went to sleep in the dark room. 



(I wrote more of this story but I will put a little of this story on here because I want to know your thoughts about this entry. If you want me to add more just leave me a message please. If you want to correct me on my grammer or spelling, just post it i will listen to you. Thank you for reading my work.)



© Copyright 2010 everybody (brybry14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1701826-Will-I-ever-see-the-Light-Prologue