*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702180-never-changing-planets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1702180
This is about growing up, well more so like growing old. And nothing for you changes
{The main character (every one like me) is reaching a climatic point in his life. Facing change for most is difficult. Facing the fact that nothing is ever going to change is even harder when change is desired and deserving. My character Ryonen leaves his one true love by force. Loves the one he's with by happenstance. And falls out of love with everything around him while searching for his heart.

He is newly married, and nothing is going right. He gives up finding work to continue his dream of being a world renown published author.

In the mist of all this his family deteriorates, his marriage is more than a mistake and his one prayer may be answered sooner than later which turns out to be hear breaking for all involved.

  "Lilly why are you so sad? We're newly weds why can't we just be happy?" Lilly looked up at Ryo and sighed, then replied Ryonen I am happy, I am. Ypou sir worry too much. But she said it with a look on her face that spoke a thousand thoughts at a thousand seconds.



  I am Ryonen, and after I walked away and down the street this is what happened.



  I bummed a cigarette off of a bum that promised to give me back the cigarette I gave him two weeks ago. Then I went to the square. I smoked it and I started to cry. I've only been married two weeks. Only been homw from a nine year prison bid for three weeks. 'Man' I thought to myself 'this just doesn't add up'. Why are we always fighting, always sad, always asking the other for forgiveness? I'm sick of it al.



  I finished smoking my cigarette and was going to head out into traffic (hopefully to get hit by a Mercedes and sue for all he, and his car that's worth more than my wife's life) is worth. Instead I developed a bad smokers cough, and bummed another cigarette off a girl I owed a smile to.





  I would've enjoyed my solitude but I was interrupted by a clean shavin' rugged lookin' guy around my age. And I'm almost never rude, one never knows when they're intertaining angels.



  "Can't be that bad where you gotta chain smoke" he said. I looked at him square in his eye. Ready to ask him how long. He's been watching me, then tell him to mind his business, but his look soothed me to the point of crying again, and when I flicked the cigarette away and he said there there all better now eh? I didn't know if he meant because I had a good cry or because I stopped smoking. At any rate I was sorely missing so many people at the moment. I needed to talk for a change, and he was gonna listen.



  "I don't usually do this, I pretty much keep every one else from falling apart ya know. Now who's here for me!" "I am" he said. And I tell you now man if he would have said my name I wouldn't have been all that surprised. I did say one never knows when they're intertaining angels.
© Copyright 2010 csmaugustin (csmaugustin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702180-never-changing-planets