*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702388-Introduction-Speech
Rated: E · Interview · Writing.Com · #1702388
A speech introduction for Myst.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you a dear friend of mine. She’s one of those crazy Canadiens, eh?, and currently resides in Alberta.

I can honestly say, we have been through thick and thin together going all the way back to when we first met -- about fifteen minutes ago. She has edited and written many newsletters for business and health care -- One of those attracting the attention of a major Canadian magazine.

Speaking of attraction, her and her husband of many years have seven children -- A lovely family that has grown to include three grandchildren with two more on the way. She loves staying home to write and read. While she stands only five foot with raven-like hair, she stands tall in her household with the admiration of her family including Fuzzbutt, a pet schnollie. For those of you unaware, this is a cross between a schnauzer and border collie, or alternatively a new Canadian term for beer.

Her interests include documentaries, and television shows including House and What Would You Do? She revels in her children’s education as a home schooler, and has overcome gigantic obstacles in her life including caring for her ill mother in high school which prevented her from graduating, all the way until her mother passed away when she was the tender age of 16.

However, she persevered to attend university where she earned a bachelor’s degree in business and an honours degree in English. Truly, our guest has much to offer.

So, without further ado please give a polite round of applause to our featured guest speaker, and author extraordinaire, Myst!



263 Words
Introduction Speech for Myst
PDG Challenge #9
© Copyright 2010 BScholl (the0hawk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702388-Introduction-Speech