*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702655-Staceys-Story---Chapter-2
Rated: E · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1702655
Chapter two of Stacey's Story.
Stacey's Story - By Jasmine Ocean McCabe

Previously:
Stacey fell out of the window, and met a young man called Phillius, she woke up in an underground tunnel and recieved a werewolf necklace, and is now a werewolf.

Chapter 2 - The trouble starts.
I wore the wolf necklace everyday, as it made me feel, well, happy, like children do on christmas eve.
I was enjoying being a werewolf, I never felt the cold, so I could play in the snow, I never felt warm, so I was fine on the sunbed. The bad thing was I had to shave everyday.
Atleast, I thought that was the bad thing.
***
I was sleeping, dreaming, but I was not enjoying the dream, as it was more a nightmare. I could see the dream in through two pairs of eyes.
The dream started of with me walking through a forest, it was snowing, and I could see the moon, shimmering, it's reflection stood still over the frozen lake. It was beautiful, disney-perfect.
But in the beauty of the perfect night, I knew something was wrong, and in my dream, I felt like I was
being watched, being followed. I whirled around, and sure enough by a gnarled tree, stood Mike.
" Mike! What are you doing here? " I asked him, confused. When I listened to my voice, it did not come out in words. it come out in growls and snarls.
Mike was, of course, terrified. I looked at him, and this time, he did not look like my fabulous boyfriend, but my lunch. He ran, so I tore after him, and caught up with him in seconds. Mike was crying, and that made it a whole lot better. I was unable to stop myself. and I bit into his arm. It was the best thing I have tasted. Even better than Thorntons truffles. I wanted more, so I took more.
***
When I opened my eyes, I was pretty shaken up. I checked the time - it was 02:30 AM. i walked into the bathroom, and caught site of myself in the full-length mirror. I was covered in blood, and my clothes were torn. And, for the second time in one week, I fainted.
***
" Will she be OK? She has not been very good recently, maybe she - " Was the first thing I heard.
I sat up, and blinked. There was Jared, with a group of girls. He's a man-ho, I thought, with all of these girls. it took me a minute to realise who they were. Around there necks, were golden necklaces with animals.
" Ah, Stace, you're back! How are you? " Phillius asked, smiling at me. All of the girls peered at me, waiting for me to say something. I just sat there, silent, stunned.
" Who are they, Phillius? " I inquired. The girls immediately stepped forward, giving me hugs and introducing themselves.
" I am Charlotte! " Said the girl with a panther-necklace.
" I am Claudia, and this is Jasmine! " Claudia, the girl with a sheep-necklace, told me,  then she pointed at Jasmine, the girl with the cat-necklace.
" And I am Lauren, I turn into a horse. My brother used to turn into a White tiger, but he has changed now. " Muttered Lauren, clearly shy.
" I am Stacey Keemer, I turn into a wolf. " I stuttered, as I too, was shy.
Phillius motioned for the other girls to go down the tunnel, so we could talk. I stood up, but my knees gave up, and I fell straight to the floor.
" Ouch. " I muttered. I had cut my hand. Phillius looked at me, lost in his thoughts. I could hear him talking to himself quietly, but did not catch anything. I grew anxious, and remembered the horrid dream, the blood-stained clothes -
" I think I eaten my boyfriend! " I blurted out loud. Phillius stopped, and looked at me, bewildered.
" You did what? You eaten your boyfriend? " He asked, eyes wide. I simply nodded.
Phillius shook his head, and I got prepared for him to tell me off and lecture me. I was shocked, when he said:
" You are doing very well. You only started changing last week, and you are already at the level of week 5. Amazing, absolutley amazing. " He looked at me. " Not about you eating your boyfriend, that is sad, but about you changing so fast . " That angered me.
" What do you mean, amazing? I hate this, I really hate this! You think that me becoming a monster is good, but I have news for you. It is not! I was loving being popular, but now I am going to become a fur rug in the next two months! That's amazing huh? " I shouted, and the anger seemed to of given me strength, so I stood up, jumped,  popped out of the hole in the path, and walked home.
© Copyright 2010 Jasmine Ocean McCabe (jasminemccabe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702655-Staceys-Story---Chapter-2