*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702802-Harry-Potter-Quiz
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Maeve
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1702802
For those who aren't just pretending when they say they know everything about Harry'sWorld
I count myself Harry Potter's number one (times one billion) fan. In the aftermath of a particularly fierce rush of loyalty to the books, I decided to create this item. May I warn you now that unless you have a very thorough understanding of the books you'll find a lot of these very hard. The first person to send ALL the CORRECT answers by review will recieve 300 GPs by return mail. Not much, I know, but it's the thought that counts, right? 
Good luck!

Q1. In The Half-Blood Prince, how old is Lucius Malfoy? (hint - 5th book, one of Rita Skeeter's press articles)
Q2. What is the remedy Poppy Pomfrey uses on Ron after he is attacked by brains in the Department of Mysteries?
Q3. What are the names of Voldemort's mother, father, uncle and grandfather?
Q4. What are the four species of dragon the Triwizard champions have to fight?
Q5. What forms do the Patronuses of
a) Hermione
b) Ernie Macmillan
c) and Luna take?
Q6. What is the name of the magical creature with the head and forequarters of a horse and the tail and hindquarters of a giant fish?
Q7. What forms of transport could you use to get inside Azkaban?
a) Brooms, Floo powder, Apparition, Knight Bus
b) Brooms, Apparition
c) Brooms, Knight Bus, Floo powder
d) Brooms, Floo powder
e) None of the above
Q8. In The Deathly Hallows, where does Harry think he and Dumbledore are, just after he lets Voldemort 'kill' him?
Q9. What does the room inside the Department of Mysteries that is always locked contain?
Q10. What is the number combination used to enter the Ministry of Magic by the visitors' entrance?
Q11. We have reason to believe that Quidditch first originated on _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. (there is a space after the 10th dash)
Q12. What is the name of the native dragon of New Zealand?
Q13. What is the
a) jinx and
b) anti-jinx
for levitating people into the air by their ankles?
Q14. In what objects (precisely) did ALL SEVEN of Voldemort's Horcruxes take refuge?
Q15. What is Dumbledore's full name?
Q16. What is the full name of the fat old witch whose house-elf was named 'Hokey'?
Q17. What are the full names of all of the five Slytherin boys in Harry's year?
Q18. What are the middle names of
a) Hermione and
b) Ron
and c) In what occupation(s) were Hermione's parents?
Q19. What is the colour of (junior) Teddy Tonks' hair when Lupin shows Harry a picture of him near the end of the seventh book?
Q20. What is the name of
a) Ginny's miniature, purple Pygmy Puff and
b) Hermione's bandy-legged cat?
Q21. What are the incantations used for:
a) Disarming
b) Silencing
c) Knocking out
d) Shielding oneself
e) Producing the Dark Mark
f) Un-blocking a wind-pipe (hint - 6th book, on train to Hogwarts)
g) Severing something
h) Causing a person to dance a frezied tap-dance
i) Summoning something to oneself

I'll be really interested to see who's actually bothered to get to the bottom of this list. Guess I'll just have to find out, won't I?
If you've managed to complete it all, don't hesitate to send the answers as soon as possible!
© Copyright 2010 Maeve (maeve13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702802-Harry-Potter-Quiz