*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702911-Staceys-Story---Chapter-4
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1702911
Stacey's Story Chapter four. This chapter is the funeral for her friends she eaten.
Stacey's Story - By Jasmine Ocean McCabe

Previously:
Stacey was on the bus and finally remembered she was to meet Phillius, and she ate her best friend, Laurelli. Oh dear.

Chapter four - The funerals.
I was trembling with fear, scared that someone will find out it is me who caused two deaths.
I looked in the mirror, and pulled my black cardigan on. Today was the funeral for Mike and Laurelli. they was sharing because they was actually cousins. I say was.
I had very few things going through my mind, but they were terrible things. They were mainly images.
Images of Mike and Laurelli dead, and the look of fear on their faces as I changed into a... wolf.
I slowly stepped down the stairs, where my loving family stood waiting, my mother teary-eyed, and my dad looking tired.
* * *
I sat in my chair, smothered by the scent of white lillies. I stared at the two coffins, with the remains of the bodies. ' It should be illegal to bury half of a body. ' I thought. I got up, and placed a picture of me and Mike in a box of which he got buried with, along with a pair of Calvin Klein underpants he wanted for chirstmas, next month. Then I stepped over to Laurelli's buriel-box, and placed a photo album in it, with pictures of us when we met, up until three days ago, along with the latest Lady GaGa C.D, with £20.00 tucked inside. Her birthday was in six days.
I was forced to say my speech, although I made it quite clear that I did not intend. This is what I said:
" Mike was my partner. I love him so much, and I am heart-broken. He did well in school, always getting A*'s or atleast C+, he was very popular, with the pupils, and the teachers.
I will miss him so much, yet I will live everyday like I would have before he died. I will move on, go on dates, go to parties and have fun, as I know that's what Mike would have wanted me, and everyone else to do. I will always remember him, but not in a sad way. I will think of him to make me smile, and I know that he is looking down on us, and whenever one of us is in trouble, I know that he will be doing what he can to help us, and to protect us. I love you Mike, I always will. Rest in peace honey. "
I left in tears, wishing I was dead, and not them.
© Copyright 2010 Jasmine Ocean McCabe (jasminemccabe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1702911-Staceys-Story---Chapter-4