*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703134-harry-potter-the-assassin
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · War · #1703134
what if harry knew that was almost killed .He trained to survive.only to discover magic .
chapter 1

Harry walked back to the dursleys a thin layer of sweat covering his brow. but despite his exhaustion he was proud. he had beat his personal best at runnning around the park 13 times! And it was a very big park. He grinned inspite of what he had to live with. As he made his way home he noticed a large snow white owl perched on his uncles roof. He stared at the bird. It didnt seem to be frightened of him, it just stared back. shrugging he crept up to the door.Even though it was late he didnt count on the dursleys to be asleep. He pulled the key from under the doormat. and slid it into the lock. As soon as it turned he slipped inside. As he expected, the living room seem to have a glow coming out of it. typical he thought to himself. As he lay down in his cuboard.
© Copyright 2010 arbster (arbi1901 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703134-harry-potter-the-assassin