*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703541-Singing-with-heart-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 7stars
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1703541
Serena lost her cellphone. She is so dead if her manager know it.
Part 2

“Where! Where is my cell phone?” my mind shouted. I collapsed on my bed. My cell phone was gone. It was disaster, my manager would shout at me again. I wouldn't get another break again.
Now I am alone in my bedroom. I wore a plain white shirt with short.” He will kill me” my mind repeated. “If he knows about it… Wait if he knows, what if he never know... I wouldn't face my death” I thought. I got up. “I must find my cell phone before my manager knew it” I said to myself. I began to search again.
“It’s nowhere. It's NO WHERE!” my mind screamed. I began to panic. The jerk face came to my mind. I cursed under my breath. I have 3 options: my cell phone was in his house, in the park, or he kept it. I hoped it was in the park, I didn't want to meet him. And I left my glasses too. God... I was so damn.
Night had came, my break was almost over. And now, I'm in the park, searching on my disguise. "Damn! Damn! Damn!" I cursed myself. I couldn't find it. My manager would know it and I would be dead for sure.
I searched in the grass even if I never have been there. Suddenly, out of nowhere my cell phone was hanging in front of my face. I looked up and saw the jerk face. "You left it in my house" he said. I recognized that there was a cut in the corner of his lips. I felt a butterfly in my stomach. "You want it back?"
"Off course" I snatched my cell phone off his hand. "How about your glasses?"
"Yes" he gave me the glasses and both of us shut our mouth.
The air was so heavy. I didn't know what to say. He was silent and yet he wouldn't leave. I would be insane soon.
"I'm sorry for teased you back then" he said with his eyes lock at me. I just looked at him, dumb founded. "So, will you forgive me? I would do anything for you, so you would forgive me" he said with those innocent eyes. "I already forgive you" I said. "Really?" he said happily. "Yeah" I said while putting my glasses on. "Let me walk you"
"whatever"
I was on the way to my apartment and he walked by my side. I always glance at him once in a while. He always wears that lovely smile he has. “Ugh, what I'm thinking now?” my mind reminded me to be sane.
We walked in silent and it was made me nervous. I looked at him again, my eyes locked at his lips. There was a cut and it made me felt guilty. I placed my eyes on the floor nervously. "Was that hurt?" I said, no more than a whisper. "Huh?" his voice sounded confuse. "When I slapped you" I mumbled "Oh. No, not hurt at all"
"liar"
"I'm not"
"I'm the one who made that cut, right?"
"What? This?" he said and pointed his cut with his forefinger and then he laughed. "What’s so funny" I hissed. "No, it just...”he laughed harder and then continued “It was my sister"
"eh?"
"Yes, I did shock when you slapped me but it’s not hurt at all. Was that your first time?"
"It’s not hurt at all?" I shocked. I putted all my strength and he was not hurt at all? Actually I was disappointed. "Damn! And I'm the one who got hurt" I mumbled under my breath. Unfortunately he heard it and laughed again. "That’s your first" he said still with laughed "And the last. That's stupid thing, you hurt someone and your hand too" I hissed "That's true. You're Kind of wise, don’t you?" the laugh stopped but he still has that smile. I thought I blushed, “my god what was wrong with me and my face?” I thought.
The next day came and my break was over. "Come on phantom break is over" my manager shouted in front of my door. It was morning. I groaned and got up. I need more sleep and what happened yesterday didn't help at all. And dear Lord my manager must not know about it at all.
I work like usual. My manager didn’t found anything and at least the lunch time came. "Good job everybody" some guy said. Now I have done to record my new album. Damn I was tired and sleepless. "Phantom" I groaned, “I have a name” my mind hissed. "You got new number on your cell phone” it was my manager, I sweated drop. That idiot guy! "Really? I don't know" half true, half lie. "Let’s talk outside" his tone was dangerous. it was not good at all.
"Who is Kent Hoberson?" he said with a killer face. “Who is it phantom? Answer me! One day of break and you made trouble! Answer me!" he yelled. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "Sorry! It won't help! We don't want a Rumor! It is hard to be here! What were you think? One stupid move and everything will ruin. Do you want to back to the street?" he shouted. I felt my eyes watered. “You don't need this!" he deleted Kent's number and gave the cell phone to me.
After he left, I let the tears silently rolled on my cheek. "That idiot" I mumbled. I didn't know he gave me his number, and now it was gone. I felt so bad. I couldn't describe it, I just felt bad.the question was why I felt so terrible.
Maybe it was weird, but I wanted to see him, Kent Hoberson. His face just kept coming to my mind. Maybe it was because he was the only one who I knew. He was the only one who kept Serena Jilstone exist. I took one last glance to my cell phone. Part of me hoped he would call me. With that hope I walked away.

End part 2


Note: if I made faults, tell me.. And sorry if my english bad. I would appreciate if you want to tell me where I did wrong

~7stars~
© Copyright 2010 7stars (7stars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703541-Singing-with-heart-part-2