*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703877-Reforged
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1703877
Fallen victim to circumstance, an angel faces the despair of dealing with broken wings.
  One night an angel fell and, as she sustained the final impact, her wings crumpled.  Her most prized possessions were broken beyond repair.
  Suddenly, another angel flew down to her side.  After examining the damage he used his celestial power to remove the once magnificent, but now deformed wings.  She was heartbroken.
  The only remaining pieces of her treasures were now lost. With nowhere else to turn, she looked to her semi-savior.  No words had she to speak.  Her only form of communication drained from her eyes as rain pours from the sky.
  "Do not worry," he said in a gentle, encouraging voice.  "We can share mine until God forges you a new pair."

  Thank God for the people who share their wings--their hearts--while our own are awaiting repair.
© Copyright 2010 Honey B Fly (dramalights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703877-Reforged