*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704052--Currently-Untitled--Chapter-1
by DL2220
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Comedy · #1704052
Colin has been having a hard few days till his friends decide to give him some help..kinda
Chapter 1 - The 4th Morning After

"Hey man, it's been like 3 days. Where the hell are you? I heard that she left you guy but lets face it, you two weren't exactly a match made in heaven. Shit happens, anyway come over when you can put on some pants or something. Video games and drinks all night, aww yeeaa-."
-beep...beep...beep...message deleted-

The hunched figure dragged itself across the blackened room, falling face first onto a nearby couch. Pulling a blanket over head he turned and dropped his face into the pillow infront of him.
A television program could be heard coming from nearby. "It is just that simple, and now you can have one too! just call..."
He stirred underneath the covers shifting every which way until he was finally comfortable and fell back to sleep.

-Bang!- The sound caused the young man to jump from his sleep, falling amusingly off of the couch with his blanket flying above him.

"Yess" a familiar tone called. "Told you he didn't kill himself". "I dunno" replied a female. "I still think it's possible, he looks like shit...and this smell, damn."
The young man opened his eyes slowly as the once forgotten bright substance known as light flooded over him. Wincing he stared at the 2 silhouettes leering above him as they came into focus.

"I guess he is alive, It seems to be moving now." joked the female once again. "Damn right, I win now hand over the Gameboy. Also, Colin get up. We're going out to fix your life." trailed the male voice.

Colin raised himself to his knees while shooting glances back and forth between his friends as they wrestled for a bag. Nicole Evans and Joseph Valley. The typical friend-ish type friends.

Joseph was wearing a white t-shirt with a picture of Sonic the Hedgehog holding a picket sign reading, "Your speed. It does not amuse." Wrinkly blue cargo jeans and shoes that looked like they had been lifted from a hobos shopping cart completed Joseph's somewhat unique clothing line. His chin length, dirty brown hair holstered a cow lick at one side of his head while the other side remained in it's usual ruffled fashion. Joseph wasn't in the best shape but still maintained a somewhat slim figure from his amazing diet of pizza pockets and gatorade.

Nicole wore a black un-zipped sweater, accompanied by a gray tanktop underneath. She was also wearing green cargos but it looked as if they had been cut down by hand and made into shorts. Her shoes were brown brand name sneakers, something Colin and Joseph hadn't been able to afford in the last few months. Around her neck was a string necklace with 2 keys on it that hung at chest level somewhat of a caution sign if anyone tried to reach for them. Her short pitch black hair was flattened down a bit more today than others. Nicole normally had a punkish look about her which she used to try and keep people away but usually ended up drawing in a more unwanted crowd. She was much like Joseph in terms of shape. Liked to just let metabolism do the work, it seemed to work since she ate like a beast yet never seemed to put on weight.

Colin climbs back onto the couch and drags the blanket back over his head. Joseph tosses a glance at Colin who once again resides on the sofa and stops pulling on the bag causing Nicole to fall backwards into the hallway. "Ow, dammit Joe. Didn't think you'd be that quick to give up." Nicole says as she gets back up rubbing her back.

Joseph and Nicole both stare at the human blanket that has devoured the couch. "Colin, you are now the new girl of the group. Nicky, we were never too sure about you to begin with." Joseph grins and looks over at Nicole as her bag comes flying at his head and knocks him over. "Come on Colin, it's not like we have anything else to do today besides bug you. Either you come out or we stay here" stated Nicole with a tone of seriousness.

Colin's head popped out of the top of the blanket looking like a giant caterpillar. He stared at his friends for a few moments then finally replied. "...Can you guys get me my pants?"

-Edit v1.3-
© Copyright 2010 DL2220 (dlwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704052--Currently-Untitled--Chapter-1