*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704145-Love-of-a-Mother
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Writing · #1704145
The love of a mother for her daughter will make her share her most prize possesion.
Jake begins to put his clothes back on no matter how many times he does this he still doesn’t get use to it. The puking feeling has already set in his stomach, he is disgusted with himself, but hes even more disgusted with her after all she paid for him he.. he just provided a service. He acts like he cares that’s why hes so good at what he does even now he acts like hes listening to her gripe about someone.



<Woman> Her name is Jennifer she’s bright straight A student. Our doctor thinks that she has a daddy complex im telling you this because it might be something you might be able to use Jake. She is interested in Oral Biology, Theater and Physiology. She’s looking for someone to sweep her of her feet or at least that’s what she claims. She has managed to attach herself to all sorts of assholes, losers, posers, younger, older men whose only thoughts are to get her into bed. However she has been lucky enough to maintain her virginity, she values her purity and is aware that most men are slum owners they really don’t care about the quality of the building as long as they can use it exploit and from time to time rent it and get paid for it.


<Jake> Hmmm I knew someone like that before she use to tell me that we men are dogs and if she put a skirt on a broom we would probably try to fuck it.

Jake starts to remember Jennifer Williams words. He always did especially when it came to attempting to charm a woman he remembers and pretends that they are her it helps him be good at what he does .



<Woman> Yeah Jake I hate her she’s a firm believer that sex does not equal love and that no man that isn’t worthy by marriage will ever take her virginity.

<Jake> Good girl to the core? This could be interesting so tell me.. How ugly is she.

<Woman> She’s not a bad looking girl 5’6 115lb athletic Brunette with big beautiful brown eyes naturally rosy cheeks and the most luscious set of lips you have ever seen She will make you cum just by looking at her talk.

<Jake> You are shitting me right? That’s how you describe her .. This is getting better and better by the minute.

Jake really needs to keep his mind occupied its starting to wander he needs to stay in character, the guilt of what he has just done is starting to set in, if he doesn’t stay in the Jake persona the cool confident asshole that he is known for he will revert back to Jorge and that is never good Jorge is weak.


<Jake> Alright my interest has peaked tell me about her past boy friends?

<Woman>Her past boyfriends have ranged from the extremely nerdy type, which the closest that they will ever get to scoring with a woman is a blow up doll that they probably ordered from some cheesy website which they hide from their parents underneath their bed. To athletic pretty boys that if they wore any more gel in their hair they would look like a character from a Japanese anime.

<Jake> Great so she is looking for a smart good looking man but she hasn’t come close to both in one ok.. Im starting to get it .


<Woman> That’s right Jake. She hasn’t really explored the field and tasted all the wonderful lustful things that the world has to offer. She criticizes women who party and go out to clubs and enjoy the simple pleasures of life, like the touch of a man, the variety of experiences that a man can provide the adventures of lust, the drop everything you have and just unleash all wild frustrations in a public area.

<Jake> Ok! But I still don’t understand what do I have to do with all this why the sales pitch? What do you need?

<Woman> Well Jake she judges those types of women and there lies my problem. For as you know Jake, me, being her mother, I am one of those women that she dislikes so very much. Me being one of your best customers, well I would love to share what I enjoy most. I am one of your best customers am I not Jake?

He looks at her as he raises one eye brow,


<Jake> You are Mrs. Maxwell but I guess I still don’t understand what this has to do with me".


<Mrs Maxwell> "Well Jake I need you to open her eyes be the man that she desperately wants to meet. Pursue her, woo her, make her fall passionately in love with you and make her forget all her inhibitions.


<Jake> Hold it Mrs. Maxwell! I don’t do the love thing you know that I don’t believe it. Love is evil spell backwards and wrong. Fuck love, love doesn’t exist lust is more believable.

<Mrs. Maxwell> Ohh that’s right Jake you don’t believe in love yet you treat all of us like you love us I guess lust is easier for you.

<Jake> Not easier more believable. So you want me to woo her I still don’t get it that’s it? I provide service if that’s what you want to pay me for I can do it.

<Mrs. Maxwell> Well Jake I want you to woo her and the most important part take from her what she values most. Her VIRGINITY.With that gone she can no longer judge me, of course she must never know that you were hired to do all these things she has to believe that this is genuine happy go lucky, story type love bullshit!. Once she loses her virginity, her and mommy will have more to talk about and share. So what do you say Jake will you do it?"

Jake pauses for a minute, he feels like Jorge again half of him is telling him don’t do it . For goodness sake she shares the same name as the woman you loved. He shakes that thought from his mind and gets back into character he reverts back in to the asshole he takes control hes Jake once again.
He finishes putting on his clothes , takes a picture of Jennifer Maxwell and puts it in his pocket he smiles at Mrs. Maxwell and says

<Jake> You know this is going to cost 4x my usual rate, it will take time and patience on my part especially if I have to take time away from other customers to entertain your daughter.

<Mrs.Maxwell> 'I understand, so does this mean you’ll take it.

Jake looks at her and smiles …

<Jake> Of course I’ll take it. I will never turned down the opportunity to turn a good girl bad, they’re better that way, same time next week? or should I refrain from fucking you while I chase your daughter.

Mrs. Maxwell lights up a cigarette and laughs

<Mrs. Maxwell> Of course same time next week darling just because your chasing a prude doesn’t mean that I can’t have any fun , besides we are family and sharing is caring! oh and by the way Jake your money is the counter thanks for everything baby..

Jake smiles as he picks up the envelope with $5000 dollars cash and stuffs it in his jacket.
he looks at her one more time winks and says

<Jake> Good night sweetheart!
as he closes the bedroom door he mutters to himself….
<Jake> Ha you just can’t beat the love of a mother".
© Copyright 2010 Jake Paredes (jake2769 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704145-Love-of-a-Mother