*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704919--Currently-Untitled--Chapter-2-WIP
by DL2220
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1704919
Colin finally decides to get back to the living world but the first step is getting ready.
Colin now in his bathroom as well as once again wearing pants finally got a good look at himself in the mirror for the first time in four days.

The first thing he noticed about himself was that after four days of lying on a couch in a badly ventilated room without any natural light did not help the complexion. Everything looked like it had been coated in a layer of perspiration, Colin's black hair, at least he liked to think of it as just black but even for only being 21 years old he was already starting to develop gray hairs. Layed completely flat on his head as though he had just washed his hair in a bath of oil. The rest of his appearance wasn't any better. His skin glistened from the sweat as well had started to turn pale from the lack of sunlight. A light beard and sideburns began to settle in and his brown eyes had become baggy and lifeless.

Colin reached for his toothbrush and razor blade, climbed into the shower and begun his hazmat procedure.
-Meanwhile in the living room/kitchen/bedroom-

"You know what we should do?" said Joseph, now sitting on the couch with a freshly heated plate of pizza pockets. "We should track her down and make her pay for just up and leaving Colin like that". Nicole leaned over a tv against the opposite wall from Joseph, manually flipping threw the channels by hand. "Can't say i'm too mad about the her leaving thing, don't know how many times I wished I could push her off something. What would you do if you found her anyway?" Nicole asked as she stopped on the Food channel. "I dunno, get really really mad?" Questioned Joseph. "Great plan, you tell me how that works out." replied Nicole with a grin.

Colin enters the room looking squeaky clean, shaven and hair in normal combed back fashion.

Nicole and Joseph both look at Colin and give approving head nods. "Welcome back to the world of the clean...wait..why are your pants wet? Did you get into the shower with your pants on Colin?" Nicole asks with a puzzled look on her face. Colin looks down to noticed a little pool of water starting collect on the floor around him. "First time I ever did that" says Colin, utterly forgetting he had pants on in the first place. :Unfinished:
© Copyright 2010 DL2220 (dlwrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704919--Currently-Untitled--Chapter-2-WIP