*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705282-If-you-love-me-why-do-you-call-him-baby
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1705282
The title explains it, wile I elaborate.
From: Your lover

Why, do you always tell me the same thing? That you still liked him, or it was for the last bit of love you had for him. I thought I was your lover. I want to say something about it, but I'm too afraid to lose the one thing I have left. You should know what it is if you are reading this. Sometimes I feel its to late to make this work with him still here. I just don't know what to do right now. My heart is just about a memory its been crushed so much. Theses "games" per-say, are what kill me the most. I feel so abused in this relationship and I'm just holding it back from you, not know how much more damage I can take. I guess you must take me for stupid if you think I haven't found you out. You saved his password in your history, I've seen the messages of you two calling one another "baby", or-or "honey". Its enough to make me sick. After all of the trust and loyalty given to you, it was unsuspected that you would throw me away for someone you wouldn't even get to see face-to-face. I don't know how people can be so harsh and cruel to those closest to them. When you can move from one man to the next, I'll forgive you because that's true love.

To ; my one beloved, My hand
© Copyright 2010 Spoken out (dead_stilloved at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1705282-If-you-love-me-why-do-you-call-him-baby