*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706510-My-Own
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Outline · Other · #1706510
This is a collection of ideas I've had, accumulated for my own use only.
In the middle of the Autobahn, a nuclear physicist with a broken heart falls in love with a voice on the radio.



After reading a coworker's e-mail, a poetry-writing middle school teacher struggles to raise a son in Antarctica.



Halfway through a big to-do list, a merry band of woodland ninjas must defend the kingdom alone.



During surgery a prodigal child...



...befriends a young runaway with a secret.



During the final presidential election, a young guru with a black belt in karate fights a saint in a dark alley.



Ethan Zupulski is a light-haired 34 year old man who works and occasionally travels as a librarian/researcher of historical documents. He is single, tall, lanky, and has few social skills. Protagonist. At one point he will face warfare and have to struggle with feelings of guilt ("What could be worth killing so many for?"). Scene ideas: sitting in kitchen half-arguing with a woman he may or may not love, scanning the skies of a foreign city with slight depression, uuuhmm...



What if you had to protect the modern day pandoras box?

What if the world ran out of money one day?

What if you confessed to the wrong person?

What if you burned your house down when you were small and only later found out that something important was inside? (i.e. parent, in which case the widow/er quickly remarried and never told you whose child you were, documents necessary for such-and-such, a birth certificate you might need to become president of the United States...)
© Copyright 2010 Harriet Flouff (harriet_flouff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706510-My-Own