*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706578-Shop-of-Wonders-Press-Release
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Fantasy · #1706578
Create a fantasy shop. Angel Army 10th B-Day Challenge #9.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SHOP OF WONDERS FINALLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS


RURAL VILLAGE, FAIRYTALE KINGDOM – September 9, 2010. After months of setbacks and false starts, Rural Village is finally getting its very own Shop of Wonders. The smashingly successful retail chain is Fairytale Kingdom's number one purveyor of fine magical and mysterious items, from potent potions to supernatural scrolls. Having won multiple awards for the quality of both merchandise and customer service, Shop of Wonders has long been a staple of adventurers of all types. Noble wizards, sneaky thieves, and violent barbarians with impulse control problems alike can all find what they need at Shop of Wonders, for whatever adventure may await.

The Rural Village store finally resolved all of its outstanding issues with permits and licenses, ensuring that residents of the Outer Realm will have access to the same affordable arcane items that urban areas like Megalopolis have enjoyed since the chain opened its first store nearly five years ago. The opening of the Rural Village store has been eagerly anticipated for some time, and this weekend is your first chance to see what all the fuss is about.

For this grand opening weekend, Shop of Wonders (Rural Village only) will be offering free samples of healing salves and test drives of next year's most popular magic carpet models. Make sure you show up early, because the first one hundred customers will receive a 20% off coupon toward their total purchase, and be entered into a drawing to win one of seven limited-edition magic items! Shop of Wonders will be raffling off an enchanted sword, magic ring, and a rare cloak of invisibility, among other prizes!

Open from dawn 'til dusk, every day of the week, Shop of Wonders is your one-stop-shop for any enchanted or mystical items you may require. They encourage all of you to join them for the grand opening gala celebration of their Rural Village store. See you there!


(323 words)
© Copyright 2010 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706578-Shop-of-Wonders-Press-Release