*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706862-HAIL-TO-THE-NEW-CHIEF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Opinion · #1706862
Noynoy Aquino the President of the minority
Divide and rule policy of the 1986 Constitution....!

Congratulation to the president of the minority!

His 15 million supporters have all the reasons to celebrate because they prevailed over the voice and will of the 21 million majorities of Filipinos who do not want him to be their president.

To this, he should be thankful to his mother’s constitution that gives way to a president of the minority leads the majority, through its multi-party system.

An off shoot of the “Divide and Rule Principle” by the yellow people who crafted the Cory Constitution. This multi-party system serves the vested interest of the handful of families that dominated the Philippine politics and economy.

And this is one of the reasons why I advocate changing the Cory Constitution of 1987. It makes the votes of the minority prevailed over the votes of the majority.

Now that the 15 million emotional votes prevail over the 21 million votes, I hate to think aloud and ask…….

Imagine what will happen, now that we allow a person with no meaningful credential in leading and managing, holds the Chief Executive function of a multi-billion peso company, which needs to turn around?

Can a company survive, much more achieve growth, when it appoints a Chief Executive Officer, without experience, to be at the helm of its operation?


Will this be a shadow of another Aquino’s Laizze-Faire governance?

The 21 million Filipinos cannot do anything to make him go away. All they can do is pray that the people around him for the next 6 years will adhere to his PERSONAL campaign promise and commitment NOT TO BE A THIEF.

And since you are already there for the next 6 years, Mr. President, please consider the following:

    * Break up business cartels to create a business environment that can employ the million talented Filipinos forced to find
      employment abroad;
    * Restructure government institutions, such as, the Supreme Court, BOC, BIR, DPWH, etc….to remove  red tape and
      improve its credibility;
    * Change the system of governance to make the Philippines at peace with its Moslem separatist and make us at par with
      our Asian neighbors.
© Copyright 2010 Daddy Bear (daddybear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706862-HAIL-TO-THE-NEW-CHIEF