*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706973-Invasion-of-the-Tar-Balls-Episode-IV
by NRFR
Rated: · Other · Sci-fi · #1706973
Sci-Fi, mystery, thriller, suspense
Episode IV

If the specimen tar balls show some type of life form, could there be different form of life deep in the earths crust that could live at extreme pressures and high temperature (being nearer the molten core of the planet) and have been released to the surface with the gushing oil?

Perhaps just a single colony of aberrant life forms escaped and ended up on the Texian beach, limiting wide spread dispersion

If accustomed to extreme pressure and heat. could they adopt for long in a low pressure and cooler environment. If not, could they mutate rapidly enough to be able to do so?

Can they reproduce and multiply rapidly?

How could these life forms be deep in the earth where oxygen and water are limited or non existent? One theory put forth believes that during the dim evolutionary past of our planet, a alternate form of life existed and when the giant single continent Pangea broke apart to form the seven continents we know today, this organism accustomed to high pressure and heat as the planet was colescing and cooling, got trapped beneath the moving tectonic continental plates and have been in the innards of the planet unknown until now.

Could these life forms be similar to life in other planatary systems where heat and pressure are at the extremes such as Mars or Mercury in our solar system or in other galexy systems? Perhaps search for extra terrestrial life has been unproductive since we have been using the wrong definition of life and have missed an alternate life fork that has not been obvious to us.

Could these be alien life forms that arrived on our planet sometime in the past and then had to burrow deep into the crust of the earth in order to survive the earth environment that was vastly different from what it was on their home planet?

Certainly, they concluded, that at all costs, the public must not know about what has been found and observed and what the consequences might be. They recommended that all haste be used to get a final conclusion of what the strange DNA findings mean and furthermore, the gushing well be sealed as quickly as possible to minimize continuing release of something that might destroy mankind. To be continued................................................

Correction: In Episode II, instead of amino acids, the correct term is nucleotides. Critic K. Brandt and her consultants picked up this gross error. Thanks. NRFR.



© Copyright 2010 NRFR (milburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706973-Invasion-of-the-Tar-Balls-Episode-IV