*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706978-Invasion-of-the-Tar-Balls-Episode-VI
by NRFR
Rated: · Other · Sci-fi · #1706978
Sci-Fi, contemporary, mystery, thriller, short story
Episode VI

Ongoing investigation has yet to conclude on an explaination of the new unusual DNA structure found in the tar balls. Perhaps with time, science will confirm that a here-to-fore unknown lethal and malicious life form exists far below our feet.

Retlaw and others are now heading a campaign to institute safer and fool proof blow out prevention in deep ocean oil and gas wells. Maybe there should be a limit on how deep to drill. Who knows what danger lurks where man has not ventured before. The oceans and the interior of the earth hold many mysteries yet to be discovered.

As of this writing, it seems that mankind has averted a major disaster that could have overwhelmed the planet. The brilliant work of Retlaw Fflow and the scientific community at large is to be congratulated for bringing our attention to a most somber finding and helping initiate measures to stamp out this scourge. The skill and technology of the drillers should not be overlooked in their ability to take a most serious accident and come up with a plan to seal off the massive oil eruption a mile or more beneath the waves of th Gulf.

Beware of tar balls after a dark and stormy night!





THE END
© Copyright 2010 NRFR (milburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706978-Invasion-of-the-Tar-Balls-Episode-VI