*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707091-Do-You-Know-Your-Real-Friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #1707091
familliar with the song "The Great Pretender" ? I know people who is like that


            In this kind of world can you see who’s real and who is pretending? Even friends could become a pretender, a back-stabber and a traitor. Friends that are only there at your best and always missing at your failures are signs and symptoms of a fake friend. They are always saying good things about you in front of you but beware once you turn your back at them for sure once they open their mouth nothing will come out but negative things about you.



         I saw friends turn each other the moment they are behind each backs. I witnessed how they say awful things to each other and what’s painful is how much they both trust each other while behind their backs they throws words of negativity. I really don’t get it, the way people act towards each other. Friends are supposed to be your companions’ right? Then why is that they still can do this to each other, I always wanted to ask them how can they even call their selves “Friends”. They are nothing but a bunch of selfish traitor.



         This kind of people have no rights to be called as friends, they only knew each other by their looks, their capability and the things they can visibly see. They never tried looking deeper into the hearts of each, which makes them blind about the truth. Their eyes are focused on the visible things they see in each other. It’s so unfair in how life works, now I don’t know who to trust, who is real and who is the pretender?





         If only they could read this article, I truly wish they do so that their eyes would be open into the cruelty they do. Everybody has his/her own weakness and imperfection, as they say “Nobody is perfect” even Superman has his weakness, Albert Einstein has his signature awful hair style (Please don’t get mad just for comparison) in short everyone even the greatest people have their weakness and imperfection. Everyone has his/her own capability, limits and traits which are called personality that is deserved to be respected. If they could do this maybe somehow the fog that was covering before their eyes could simply be cleared and once again see through the hearts of each and thus become worthy to be called Friend.

© Copyright 2010 Mizu-chan (heartofabyss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707091-Do-You-Know-Your-Real-Friends