*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707414-The-Unforgotten---Preview
Rated: E · Sample · Fantasy · #1707414
Small paragraph about my book
                                                            "The Unforgotten"
                                                By Lauren Stephenson (aka Dreamer)

Preview:
It's a world without a center nor an edge. Sometimes you're weightless, sometimes the sky is below the ground, sometimes you might grow a third arm, and sometimes you may disappear forever. This is the world of Xenia in which Lilith has awoken. Together, she and her new friends shall search far and wide for answers that have been concealed since before the universe was born.

For those who don't know, I'm in 7th grade and I've been working on this since I was a very little girl. Day after day I've spent my time sitting by the window, playing out stories in my head as if my eyes were like a movie projector, watching literally thousands of different videos, piecing them together over time. Now I'm finally getting ready to write years of thought out on paper. I hope you enjoy reading this and maybe someday, I'll fulfill my dreams of being a successful author. *Sleep*
© Copyright 2010 Dreamer (meant2be at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707414-The-Unforgotten---Preview