*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708610-the-girl-next-door
by megan
Rated: E · Article · Drama · #1708610
a girl who moves from new york city to california. to find her life forever changed.
there was a 16 yr old girl named Karen. Karen lived in new york city. but karens mom didnt think that i was safe anymore for them to live there. yopu see where karen lived there were alot of gangs. and to protect her daughter. karen and her mom moved to califronia. where  she was hoping karen could live out her dream. You see, Karen wants to be a singer. she has wanted to be a singer since she was about 5. so karen and her mom arrived in california. the little house with the pickett fence, and the white house. that feels like the old peoples  house. Karen decided she was going to explore her house alittle bit. and she walked down the street to the beach. when what caught her eyes, someone fixing a car on the side of the road. when she stopped to ask how far down she was going because she was new to the neighborhood. the guy she saw she thought was the cutest thing.
© Copyright 2010 megan (meganw83897 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708610-the-girl-next-door