*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708757-Singing-with-heart-part-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 7stars
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1708757
Serena go to the Kent's house. But she didn't meet him. She met his sister.
Part 4

I was in the park alone with the mist. I just sited and looked at the mist. Mist got thinner every second and starting to revealed him.
He was there, stood and smiled. My heart beat became fast and faster when he walked to me. Every step he took made me nervous. Why I was so work out? And now he was in front of me. He pulled me to stand and hugged me tenderly. I was shock, my face got heat up and my heart would jump out my chest anytime soon. "What... What are.... you doing?" I nervously asked. He opened his mouth and mouthed something but, I just heard music not words. Wait a second I knew this music.
I snapped from my ridiculous dream. My alarm kept playing the music to wake me up. I groaned. I felt a butterfly in my stomach. I groaned once more and went to the bath room.
I was combing my hair and the mirror bothered me. Once in minutes I would stop moved and smiled like an idiot and the mirror let me saw my idiot face. "Phantom" my manager said while knocking my door. I must control myself. I saw my reflection on my mirror and said "stop smiling you idiot"
"You look tired" my manager said. "If you really tired we can call it a day, you may take a rest" I looked at him, shocked. "Just take a rest okay and I want you…" I knew it, it such an impossible thing, at least without the repayment. "to make a song that you will sing in the concert 1 month from now. Take your thing and we will leave" He said and I just nodded along.
Now I'm in my apartment, trying to sleep but failed. He always comes to my mind. Was he kind of a ghost? Why he haunted me? He was the reason why I felt so damn tired. I tried to focus, kept me away from spaced out. It was so hard.
My eyes caught a box that I putted in corner of my room. I opened it, inside that box; there were many poster of phantom. He got yelled by his sister because of this. I smiled. I took one and gave my sign on there. I looked at the poster. “Now, how will I give it? Maybe I'll just throw it on his mailbox“ I thought it wouldn’t be hard. So, I putted my disguise on and went to his house. Even if it still 3 P.M I think no one will recognize me.
And I was right no body recognize me or even bother to glance at me. I was just like the dust in the street, like myself before. I walked around tried to find his house, the problem was I kind of forgot.
"Hey, you are..." a girl said. I turn around and found the girl, Kent's sister. I sweat dropped. "The stranger my brother brought" I froze. She looked at me from my head until my foot. That was rude, wasn't it? "Come with me" she said suddenly. She walked away and I still froze where I stood. "Hurry up! Or I'll let you lost" huh? Lost? Oh, I'm so ashamed. She recognized that I was lost. Had no option, I followed her.
"Here, have a drink!" she said while placing a cup of tea. I took it and drink it. "Are you my brother's girl friend?" I chocked. Girl friend? Me? "Relax, I won't bite or something like that" I nodded for the reply but my throat was hurt. I didn't dare to take another sip of the tea. She made me nervous, so different from Kent.
"What is that?" she pointed the poster, I sweat dropped. What should I do? Give it to her or...
"Will you speak" she said irritated. "It… It is for you"
"What is it?"
"It… It..." before I finished it, she already opened it. She screamed in joy which made me scared more than I already had. Out of nowhere, she hugs me and then she screamed something like I love you or something like that. I really got scared, I screamed too because she freaked me out.
I caught my breath. Its looked like my lungs was out of airs. I wished I could leave this house soon. And fortunately I could. I left the house as soon as I told the scary girl that I must go. But it was such a bad that I couldn't see him. Yeah, I wanted to see him so much. There was no problem with that, right? I just wanted to see a friend. That was not a mischief..., right?
I was back at my apartment, tried to write the lyrics for my song. I looked at the plain white paper. It was already an hour and it was still a plain white paper. I thought I would throw it away anytime soon. 1 minute later I burned the paper and threw it away, I really did it. I threw myself on my bed. I looked at my cell phone for a while. I groaned in despair!!! “What I'm hoping for? Just go to the bed and have a rest, which was what I need!” My mind commanded my body.
Drrt drt drrt... I jumped out from my bed and snatched my phone. "Hello?"
"Is this Serena?"
"Off course I'm" and I hear he was laughing at the other line.
"How fast you learn manners?" my cheek got heat up again. "Shut up!"
"Aw, come on. Well I heard you visited my house"
"Is there a problem" I said sarcastically. "Off course there is, you didn't wait for me"
"Why… Why I must do that?" I said nervously. "Because I want to see you…"

End part 4


that is for now on. I'm sorry that this chapter is so late. I'll write more later. Please review, I would appreciate it so much

your sincerely
~7stars~
© Copyright 2010 7stars (7stars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708757-Singing-with-heart-part-4