*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708859-Questions-Unanswered
Rated: 13+ · Other · Religious · #1708859
The questions I wonder on a daily basis about "God".
      How can someone believe that a magical being is the reason for their existence? That there is a "thing" that controls everything? If god created you, wouldn't something had to have created him? Explain this to me.. what's that? You can't?
  I'm not trying to say that there's no chance god is real. I'm just saying that it's unlikely he exists... Who told you about god anyway? Your parents? Who told your parents? Your grandparents? Who told them? this question goes on and on until we finally reach the writers of the Bible. But who told them? Could it be.... Their parents? Old tales of folklore? Maybe "God" told them? Or maybe they just went and made the whole thing up! Who knows!?
    There's no way to tell if the bible has anymore truth to it then the latest twilight book. Maybe we should be following the lessons of the Harry Potter series!
  If god is real, why are there so many people starving to death in Africa? Why would god value the richer countries and give them such a good life when his other children are starving? Why would he give you half the shit you have!? How often do you pray? Once, twice a week? Maybe less. How often do these African children pray? Probably 10 times that and they're praying for necessities like water and food. Why is he providing us with the money to buy our expensive shoes and hoodies, when lots of the people in the sweat shop making them are probably running around barefoot and cold?
  If you believe god does everything for a reason, then why are you stopping him from taking peoples lives away with your medical procedures? If god wants someone to die, shouldn't they just die? If you say you have confidence in god, why are you second guessing his decisions? Maybe if your Grandma would have died in the hospital the world would somehow been better off? Well I for one don't think so. But I don't believe in god either.
  But if you do believe in god.. More power to you. I have nothing against you as a person. I actually sort of respect you. I wish i could believe in eternal salvation. I wish that I could believe god knows the answer to everything. I wish i was that blind. But I'm not. I know that after death there is no thoughts, no memories, no light, no dark, nothing.
  Now I'll go through another pointless day of torture, surrounded by the blinded puppets of society, Hoping your "god" might strike me down. Because at least then all the bullshit would be done with
© Copyright 2010 Confused... (madatdogma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708859-Questions-Unanswered