*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709237-Have-We-Ended-Before-We-Even-Began
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1709237
after meeting someone you are not sure if it is true or not between the two of you.
I believe I felt your pass pain, let me help heal your strain, so you can love again.
I have been hurt to, and feel my healer could be you, so what are we going to do.
We both are afraid of the unknown, which has turned our hearts to stone, you bring the hammer, I the chisel, to break through to start our sizzle, and like fire turn hot, if you feel the same, or maybe not.
I will not let you down, as long as you are around, giving and sharing love unbound.
I want to share your world, be your girl, you my only man, and stand strong hand in hand, does that sound like a plan?
Hush, there's no rush, if this love is for us, we must trust.  Start as friends, be there through thick and thin, hope for love that never end, if you agree we can win.
Let me put you at ease, I'm only out to please, keep that in mind, so you can find what's true and divine, if you choose to become mine.
Or do we keep passing like ships in the night because of the fright of falling in love which could be a plan from above. This issue to you I will not shove, I can wait for true love.  So you and me to be or not to be is the question, and I am mature enough to except rejection.
© Copyright 2010 love and trust (dollielove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709237-Have-We-Ended-Before-We-Even-Began