*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709519-Girlie-Girl
by Tori
Rated: E · Chapter · Personal · #1709519
Personality from being pink+glitter=happy! Now she is grown,loves fashion&likes to hunt??
Ok everyone's little girls, have all been girlie girls! They all want pink this and pink that and love to get their pictures taken! I happened to be one of those little girls, who had the HOT Pink hat with the black patene (fake) leather boots and the denim skirt with white leggings and the light pink faux fur vest with the gray long sleeved shirt with 3 buttons that were rhinestones and yes I still remeber the outfit! I was so excited headed to town with my mom going into JCPennys and going past the shoes and I would pick out the most glittery ones and going straight to my clothing area picking out everything with rhinestones and pink! I also remeber this one outfit that I think is ridiculous now but I was in Sears and i was wearing a HOT Pink dress shirt type thing the other accent colors were Royal blue and beig colors and the design was Paisley and i had a matching long skirt too! Wearing Hot pink sandals to match and my hair was straightened, walking by the picture area, two young women walked over and asked if I wanted to take some pictures for fun (i guess the day was going slow for them) so my mom and I agreeded we walked over there and I posed on the white faux fur rug/blanket thing and smiled then I stood up and posed and then I think I was done and they gave the pictures to us for free, I was very excited because I always loved getting my picture taken but now Its a whole other story I hate to smile or anything for a picture. Now I love to wear whats in-style and I love jewelry, makeup and shoes! I always used to hate seeing blood and now if I see a picture of a rabbit that just got slashed by a knife, i think it's awesome, I don't mind dirt anymore and love to watch scary movies (which actually I have always like the ones that weren't bloody, but anyways) I love the outdoors but I hate spiders and I want to join the Marines but all of my friends say Im to girlie to join, but I still might. Im in Highschool now just a Freshman! I just don't get why there are more girl fights than guy fights. It's stupid to fight anyways save it for after school or somewhere else. I don't care for school but you know I don't really think anyone does, but on with the when I was 6.... I remember when I was going to start Preschool which is more like daycare, I had to go and find a sleeping bad for nap time, so we were looking everywhere and one day I saw this purple one that had little flowers all over it dark purple, lilac and then white flowers all over it, it came with a matching lunch box and pillow plus a bag to put it in (it ended up in a trash bag somehow though) but i was in love with it, i think it was 30.00 or something like that, i was all excited to start school and possibly meet someone I like but growing up with an older brother makes you tough you hang out with older guys so you don't take crap from anyone, so I went to preschool nap time came a long we slept in our sleeping bags on a cot and I would always cry just so my teacher would give me a back rub before my mom came to pick me up. I remember them telling us to not make a peep but we all did it anyways, sometimes we would run over to the playroom and play for 2min. run back to our cot, good times. The only huge decision was should I put the angry eyes on Mr. Potatoe head or not? Now we have to decide what school to go to, or should I spend the rest of my life with Caleb or Jon? Should my lifetime career be a Kindergarten Teacher or a Baker?? You don't really have room for mistakes but it's ok if they do occur. Life gets harder and harder but you have to deal  with it, by getting a job and being able to pay your monthly rent and utiltiy bills. Its very tough now with the economy the way it is, there are lesser and lesser jobs now. In a way I'm glad I'm not that little diva I used to be just because I probably wouldn't be able to afford myself but I do miss wearing those cute little outfits for kids they have now, but they wouldnt look good on me anyways!
© Copyright 2010 Tori (hiphopbunny1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709519-Girlie-Girl