*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709987-Lifes-full-of-Mystery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gizmo
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #1709987
A sexy vampire and h/vamp love story! Comment if you want to hear more! not done yet ; )
"God! Can't you wait!" I screamed down the hallway.
"Hurry up Isis!" Mom yells in return. God, she was SO impatient.
I quickly grabbed my bag, full of different skimpy outfits, slipped my heels on, and grabbed my sunglasses… Yes, I knew it was night time. And yes, I was in a skimpy tank-top and mini-skirt. Even though it was November 29th. I knew all this stuff. But this is how I got my- our food. It was my job.
When I got into the car, Mom mumbled about why she ended up with the weird daughter of the neighborhood… Why did she have to suffer? She asked herself. Why did I have to be different?
Well, it was because she was on probation, she couldn't get a job- but I could. She told me to go to the local bar, and see what was the job opening. The opening- a hooker. Mom signed me up straight away, saying someone needed to provide for her and I, and it sure wasn't going to be her. And anyways, I was the one with the perfect complexion, body figure, and outfits. So, today I start my job. And I'm ONLY 17.
"Ah! Hellloooo Isis!" The manager said to me, trying to flirt. He whistled when I walked by to put my stuff down.
"Hi. And please, don't flirt with me. I'm only here to get money for food. I don't want to be here." We glared at each other.
"Goodbye honey. Have fun!" Mom winked at me. I groaned. She was always doing that.
"Anyway. I'm Lyle, the bar manager. And your Isis. First thing first, I have to know what you've done as past jobs."
"I… didn't have anything interesting. Worked at a corner store. That was it…"
"Have you ever done anything like this, maybe not as a job, but, anything?"
"No. I'm also a virgin."
"Humm… Interesting. I guess I'd rather you be a teaser."
"A teaser?"
"A take home stripper…"
"Oh. Sure. Why not?" I said, cross.... Great, no-one around so I can call RAPE when I get raped.... Oh wonderful...
"Okay… Here's tonights customer. His name is Ace. You're supposed to be there for about six hours. Okay?"
"Sure…" Suddenly strong arms wrapped around your waist. You tried to turn around, but the holder wouldn't let you.
"Awww, I can't let you see me. It'd ruin the surprise- and the fun."
"Ummm… What ever." I struggled a bit, but his grip just got stronger. Someone blindfolded me, and I was carried to a car. Apparently I was knocked unconscious. Cause that's the last thing I remember before waking up…
"Ahh. You're finally awake. I was wondering when you'd wake up." I looked around for the voice, quite nervously I might add. "Ha. You're not that quick are you?"
I looked straight ahead to find a teen looking straight at me, right in my eyes. Suddenly, his lips crush mine, and I fall backwards, with him crushing me. I tried to push him away, but his bodyweight is just too much. All I can do is struggle. So, I do.
He pulls away from me, but keeps me pinned down. "Sorry bout that."
"Get… Off… ME!" I grunted. "If your sorry.... Leave me alone!"
"Sorry… Can't do that either…" He kissed me again, this time passionately. I sort of recognize the teen, he looked familir... weird... Well, he looked my age. His medium length black hair, with side swept bangs, he had deep blue eyes big and round. His freckles outlined the bottom of his eyes, which were engulfed with thick eyeliner. His tongue slides across my lips, wanting entrance, but I refuse. He grabs my arm, and squeezes, but I just close my lips harder. Finally, I have to open my mouth, and his tongue slips in and starts to stroke mine.
He pulls back again, and I start gasping for breath. He smiles, and puts his under under my shirt. I have to admit, it did feel kinda nice… I moaned once.
"Hummm… That's interesting." He said, staring into my eyes. "I didn't think you'd like this… You need to loosen up!" He said in a fun-like manner.
"No! Leave me alone!"
"Why? You seem to like it." His hand slithered up a bit more.
"No." I struggled a little more. It didn't help. He pushed down on me even more. Something hard rubbed against me. "No…" I repeated, a bit scared.
"Why not?"
"I'm not ready."
"Ready? Like, this'd be your first?"
"Yes…" I squeaked. His hand went up and under my bra, seductively and slowly rubbing me. I cried a little. I didn't want this. He did, but I didn't…
His lips went onto my neck, where he sucked and left hickeys. He tongued my neck, stroking it, looking for a soft spot. When he found it, I cried harder. He kept probing it, licking it and then nibbled it a bit. It was bliss, but he didn't have permission. Suddenly he got off me. I opened my eyes and looked at him, standing there, hands over his face in distress.
I took the moment to sneak towards the balcony. I got there and looked down. It was about fifteen feet drop.
"You wouldn't try it." He said, making me jump. "You wouldn't end your life, not now. I won't let you either."
"Wha- what? What do you mean, you won't?" I said looking down. I wanted to so bad.
"I won't let you." I looked back at him. He was in that same position, facing away from me. I quickly got onto of the balcony and jumped. Then everything went black.

~Three hours later~
"Hello! … How are you? … I'm doing horrible!" Someone said as everything started coming in blurry vision. I tried to sit up, but the person next to me kept me down. I turned my head to look over. It was Ace, the guy who rented me for the night. He was on his cell. "Okay… I gotta go… Bye!" He hung up. "Sorry about that." He kissed me so deeply, my mouth opened in surprise. His tongue slipped in again, stroking mine. His hand reached up my shirt and unclasped my bra. He turned my body to press against him. His hand rubbed me again. I pushed away, and fell on the floor, but only after smashing my shoulder into a glass coffee table,, and getting cut badly. I cried put but then bit my lip, hard. I cried as he just stared. He was sweating really bad, like as if he was fighting an urge to do something. He pulled out his cellphone and called someone. He then didn't look at me, but jumped over the couch, and nearly ran to the door, waiting for his friend. I knew he didn't call 911, it was too short of a phone call. I slowly got up and went into the bathroom, which I found to my left down the hall. I took a small towel and cleaned the bleeding wound, still crying, only this time out loud, and then wrapped my arm with it. I wrapped it tight, hoping to stop the bleeding. Then I cried harder.
"Isis? Miss?" I heard a voice coming closer, accompanied by footsteps. 'Oh, my god. He's going to kill me...' Was all I could think. Soon, foot steps came rounding the corner. I quickly climbed into the bathtub before I got caught.
"Come on miss. I'm a doctor, I can help. But only if you let me. Ace here can't have the police come here, because you would go to jail for prostitution. He doesn't want that. But, we also don't want you to die. Please come out."
"I'm sorry Isis! Please come out!" I heard Ace comment. I kept my mouth shut, and tried to stay silent while crying. It hurt so bad... I waited five minutes, and then I could feel my arm. I was feeling woozier than ever, and almost blacked out.
"He, help..." I said lightly. "Help." I said yet again, only louder. The curtain to the bathtub flung open.
"Ace, go and grab the blood. She'll be needing it."
"No, I can't. I don't know where you put it."
"Fine..." The man left. Ace came up to me, and put a hand on my arm.
"Does that hurt?"
"No..." I said weakly.
"How about this." He slowly and more passionatly kissed me, pulled away a little, then kissed me again... Wait... This is how my first kiss was like, with Ashton... No, yeah, he was a vampire, and this guy is pale and cold, but he said he'd never come back... He said he was a danger to me... I cried, remembering the flash back of the faithful day. I turned my head away from Ace. He just stared at me

FLASH BACK: THREE YEARS AGO!
"Isis... I can't..." Ashton breathed heavily and roughly against my neck.
"I trust you. You can do it Ashton. We almost did it before, I know you have self control..." I rubbed against him. He pushed me against a tree, pinning my arms up with one hand, the other picking me up by ny thigh.
"I wish I could... But you know what could -will- happen... And anyways I'm leaving tomorow..." I lean my head close to his ear.
"I don't want to wait eternity. I don't want to wait. You are my one true love. And I can't ever stop thinking about you. I don't want to be seperate from you. I want to be one with you. Change me. Change me Ashton."
"Isis... Oh how I want to.... But.... NO!" He put me down, and turned away from me. I touched his shoulder.
"Why not. I'm fifteen. Your sixteen. Well, not really but anyways. I don't want to live anymore days without you. It'd brake my heart that YOU mended back togther again, and made it four times as strong. I can't loose you!" I turned from him, and cried. He looked back at me.
"Isis..... I'm sorry... But-"
"No. Your not!" I cried harder, and ran thro the woods, stumbling and tripping. But I had to get away from him, I need to cool down.
"Isis! Come back! You can't be in these woods at sunset!" I heard the concerned yelling of Ashton getting closer and closer.
"No one is as dangerous as you Ashton! I'll find some-one else who'll change me!" I kept my head down, and slipped into the hollow of a tree. He couldn't smell anymore, which was a HUGE advantage for me. He told me thousands of times to never run into these woods at sunset, by myself. I didn't care tonight. I wanted to get changed. I would do almost anything.
I heard his footsteps become quicker and louder. "isis!" He kept yelling. He got a little ways away from the hollow, enough where I could make a run for it. He stopped, and cried. I had never seen him break down before. But, I couldn't stay here, and watch this... No, I got to be changed over. I need to find Lyra.
I looked at my compass, which pointed to Lyra's appartment. I slowly and quietly got out of the tree. I then walked around to the back, and booked it towards Lyra's.
"Isis? Come back!" This time he sounded angry, like when he hadn't had anything to eat. So, I knew that he'd change me know. So I stopped. He caught up with me in a split second. "Don't scare me like that." He said, hugging me close.
"Why shouldn't I? You don't care enough about me to change me, or letme have some pleasure....
"I'm sorry. Now, come on... Let's get you home. He picked me up and ran me home. "Good bye my love." He wishpered in my ear. I turned and slapped him. He stared down at his shoes, while I went into my lonely house, and left the door wide opned, an invite for him to come in. He refuse. He closed my door, and left me, crying on the couch.

PRESENT DAY!!!!!!!!!!
"Isis... You remembered me..."
"What? Are you..."
"oh darling girl, yes I am... I'm Ashton Johnson. I didn't change you three years ago, tonight."
"You... can't be Ashton. He was never a rough player."
"Oh, really? I just need you... Anyways, I'll prove that I'm Ashton... When I finally got you home, you slapped me. You left the door open, hoping I'd come in and stay a while. But I closed your door and ran off. Another time; You wore your lacy corset with a mini mini skirt connected to it one night, while you were home alone. You invited me over, hoping for some pleasure. I nearly gave it to you. But you decided you weren't ready, and I decided I might loose control... I wasn't used to having to hold back on people. And the tree I pushed you up against, on our last, horrible night, was the one we planted when we were about three... We went to the middle of a clearing, and planted an acorn. It's reallly tall now..." Ace frowned. "I missed you. And if you want... I'll change you tonight." He said that almost grudgingly.
"Ashton! It is you!" I screamed. I propped myself up on one elbow and wrapped my hurt arm around his neck, and my legs went around his waist. I couldn't believe how natural this felt. It had been three years since he had left, and I had had no one else. Haven't kissed or dated anyone. I kissed him, parting my lips, and then he pulled me up with him. He kissed back, and bit my lip playfully, sqeezing my thigh. One hand was holding me up, the other ran around my body. Finally it stopped in betwenn my legs. He rubbed me hard and slow. I moand with pleasure. I pulled away from the kissed, and gasped for breath, and he kissed my neck, probing and licking with his tongue.
"Ashton... I'm feeling light headed. Change me now, so I don't die, and so I can live with you forever!" I leaned into him, stroking his hair while his hand kept fingering my. His hand quickly slipped under my skirt, and pushed aside my thong.
"Ahhh. Your really wet already..." He smiled, nd whispered, "I'll love you forever. I made a mistake last time. I won't make the same one this time. It might hurt a little." He went back to my neck, and kept fingering me. He was fingering me to keep me in a good, pleasureable mood, so it wouldn't hurt. His lips went to work finding that soft spot again. I felt him pushing his teeth against it, then a sharp pain shot throghout my body. I bit my lip, and focused on the feel of his fingers. Soon, I blacked out.....

"She's waking up... It was a sucsess!" I heard the cheering and the noises, but i didn't open my eys. I shot my hand up.
"Ashton..... Where are you?" I asked. He grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers, and kissed me softly.
"Right here, forever and always.... "

© Copyright 2010 gizmo (gizmo59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709987-Lifes-full-of-Mystery