*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710721-Synopsis-of-The-Warrior-Wizard
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1710721
Synopsis of my manuscript. Please give your opinion, good or bad.
It started as the worst day of Theresa Magotti’s life. Her boss, who happens to be her best friend, fires her from the job she loves. Torn and shocked she turns to her fiancĂ© for solace, but instead she discovers she is being dumped for another woman.

Though she has years of practice swallowing down hurt and anger, these twin betrayals shatter her. A mysterious power is unleashed, one with enough force to fling her across the universe. Rescued by the overbearing Master Wizard Jhem, Theresa struggles to adapt in her new world. Her biggest challenge is her hero. Jhem is determined to lock her away for her protection. How can she convince him that she is tougher than he thinks?

For Master Wizard Jhem, Theresa is a disaster waiting to happen. She is a witch, a woman who channels magic, but unlike a wizard her surges will always have dire results. By law, Jhem must drain all witches he finds, both of their magic and their lifeforce. Yet Theresa not only grows stronger, her magic is the purest energy. He responds by hiding Theresa from wizards who would harm her. But when dark forces come looking for them, he must rely on her strength of spirit and heart to save them.
© Copyright 2010 Penelope George (pkaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710721-Synopsis-of-The-Warrior-Wizard