*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710806-Sadrias-Fang--New-Faces-Old-Places
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lexi
Rated: · Chapter · Drama · #1710806
Sadria opened a new door to herself with human-help. Read to find out what happens to them
The human boy looked at her questioningly and asked. "What?" She looked at him like he was stupid. “You heard me. I hate lairs." Then she grabbed a glass and filled it with a red liquid. "Hmph." He grunted "Whatever..." She looked at him dangerously, took a sip of the liquid and looked at him again. "Want to know anything else?" She asked, eyeing him in a defensive way. He looked away from her, "No." She sighed in relief. He knew anything else about her, she might have given to much information about herself. “I'm leaving now." he said and began to leave. "Wait." She blurted out at the moment he was at the door. He stopped and turned around "What?" "I...I don't want to be alone. Not again. Please stay." She said, on the verge of crying. "What's with you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. She didn't want to say, but she did anyway, "I've been alone so much, it's unbearable. Vampire's have feelings, too. No one understands that." Then a tear slipped down her cheek. The boy was quiet standing in the door way. Then she stared again, "If...If you were gone I'd have to stay alone in the quiet." Then she ran over to him and grabbed his wrist. "Please...Stay." She begged. More tears streaming down her face. The boy grabbed her hand and pulled it off his wrist, then the boy left. Before he was gone he said something, "Never..." She hit the floor in tears. "Why are you leaving me! Please just come back!" Sadria yelled. She felt something between them that she felt toward no one else. She wanted to tell him everything. That human boy made her feel whole. Then a vampire walked in and said, "Sadria, the human boy doesn't deserve you. You are a vampire." “But…I felt something toward him.” Sadria whispered under her breath. “Huh?” The vampire said, holding up her head with his index finger and his thumb on her chin. “Don’t touch me.” She snapped, “I said nothing of your concern.” Sadria finished, swatting his hand away.
“Whoa there!” Sadria’s only vampire friend said, Livius, said. “Sadria, you and I are already going to have that. Not you with a mere human!” Livius said, keeping his voice calm. “Livius, I know your upset, please forgive me on that matter. I don’t care what you think that boy is a part of me, I gave him my blood in a little container.” Sadria said, hope fell from her dark shaded crimson eyes. “Sadria, we are meant to be…Not you with the human, hmm?” Livius said. “I’m calling off the wedding with you. I no longer care for your jealousy…You could have done so much better Livius, so much better.” And with that she left, not looking back at Livius, for she had wishes to kill him.

“Human boy please wait!” Sadria shouted, she saw him in the distance. “What now Sadria, you have no clue what my name is now, too?” The boy said, turning to look at the vampire. “Not at this moment. You can help me right?” The boy stood there, ‘Please…’ Sadria thought. “Sure, come with me, and call me Slytherin.” The boy said, taking off his jacket and putting it on Sadria. “Thank you Slytherin, very much.” Sadria said, taking the Jacket greatfully. “Just say thanks. It’s shorter and easier to say.” Slythrin said. “Do you have a nickname? Slytherin is much to long.” Sadria asked, looking at Slythrin’s eyes. “No, but call me Sly.” Slytherin said. “Sly sounds like a name for a vampire.” Sadria said. “Sadria sounds like a name for a depressed person.” Sly said. (Author’s note: I hate typing Sly’s whole name. It’s way to long! This story is being written in Narrator, by the way.) She grabbed the coat, pulling tighter on her body, to keep her body warm. She was cold-blooded but hated the cold. She only wished to be free from a vampire’s life, only to hate the human life. She saw what happened to some human’s. Deth, nope, not even close. She couldn’t say it. She brought it to other humans. At least, when it was time to have a drink. She hated the life of a vampire, especially being a day-walker. She was already to have a taste all the time. It was sad. Like her name, Sadria. She was a depressed vampire, unlike the other vampires. Sadria yawned, quietly and softly. When they got back to Sly’s house they sat on the couch and she leaned her head on his shoulder, closed her eyes, and drifted to sleep on Sly’s shoulder. “Sadria?” Sly asked, she was looking sad and scarred. She started to breathe heavy. “Sadria!” Sly yelled. “Sly! Get away from that thing! It’s a vampire!” Sly’s mother yelled at him. “Mom! She’s not and everyday vampire! She’s different!” He yelled back, waking up Sadria. “S-Sly…What’s going on…Why are you yelling…” Sadria, whispered. “What are you doing here vampire?” Sly’s mother said. “I have to dispose of you…” She said after a minute. Sadria just stood up and started to speak, “If you wanted me to leave, you could have said so. I would have left without a fuss.” Sadria said, taking a step to the door. “Oh, before I forget, I left the vampires.” She said, walking to the door and opening it. “Wait, what did you do?” The woman said. “I betrayed them. And my name is Sadria.” She said. “Close the door. You are welcome here.” The woman spoke after a few minutes. “Thanks you very much…I mean, thanks.” Sadria said, closing the door. “Sadria, do you like you name?” Sly asked. “Not really.” She replied. “Your name is now,,,” Sly started to think. “Mizuki?” his mother said. “I don‘t like it.” Sadria said. “You need a makeover.” The mother said again. “Mom… Sadria is fine the way she is.” “I’m fine with it.” Sadria said, looking at the male. “Really Sadria?” He asked. She shook her head yes, her eyes said no. “Oh-la-la!” His mother cooed. “Not again…” Sly said looking at his mother, who had just lost her mind. “Sly. What is she doing?” Sadria asked Sly, holding onto his arm. “She’s does this anytime she thinks I like someone.” Sly muttered, taking her to his room. “Take this and get out of that.” Sly said, handing her a white large t-shirt. “Okay.” Sadria whispered. Sly walked out closing the door. She got changed into the shirt and folded her other outfit and put in near the door, then walked out. “Thank you Sly.” She said. Then his mother walked over. "Not good enough." She said, closing her eyes. "You need to have better sleep-wear." Sadria looked at Sly. He shook his head, and walked over. "It's okay. It's late let's go to sleep." Sly said. Showing Sadria to the room she would stay and the room he was in if she needed anything. "Thank you and good night." Sadria said. Walking over to the living room. "Where you going?" Sly asked. "To watch the box thing." Sadria said. "The television? Go ahead." Sly said. Sadria continued to the living room, not expecting anyone to be there. "What's wrong my dear?" A familiar face sounded.
© Copyright 2010 Lexi (storiespoems at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710806-Sadrias-Fang--New-Faces-Old-Places