*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1711473-NJAWBO-Conference-Press-Release
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Business · #1711473
Press release promoting 2010 New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners Conference
PRESS RELEASE

Information Contacts:Paula Gould, Executive Director  pgould@njawbo.org
New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners Annual Conference

West Windsor, NJ (September 16, 2010) JJ Ramberg Moderates Financial Services Panel at NJAWBO 2010 Conference

At this year’s New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO) conference, attendees will have a unique opportunity to engage one-on-one with JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC’s “Your Business”, and receive her expert guidance on how their businesses can successfully navigate the current economic conditions. “I’m excited about the Financial Services panel and this year’s conference,” says Kim P. Martin, VP of Finance NJAWBO Essex.”While there are many opportunities, there are also many barriers to obtaining capital in this changing economic landscape.” What small business owner’s don’t know can hurt them; Ramberg and co-panelists will provide specific advice to overcome those hurdles and thrive in spite of the recession.

Ramberg is passionate about small business success, and she’ll be discussing ways business owners can locate and secure capital to fuel their companies’ growth. Financial experts from Affinity Federal Credit Union, Sun National Bank, NJ Economic Development Authority, U.S. Small Business Administration, and Westland Ventures will be joining Ramberg in this timely and critical discussion. Marge Perry, owner of MZM Construction & Management, will be introducing this session offering ways to think outside the box when seeking funding. The panel will provide key insights to understanding the unique challenges of the current financial markets. “It's clear that access to capital is tough. The rules have definitely changed since the economic down turn,” says Lathea Morris, Chair, Financial Committee. “I am excited about the diversity of this panel that includes lending professionals and entrepreneurs who will discuss the realities of the current market and a variety of financing options.”

This conference offers an opportunity to initiate conversations with industry experts and gain fresh insights. Participants will meet corporate executives and other business owners who may be ideal clients and form alliances to take their business to the next level of success. “This will be an informative and enlightening venue. You may come empty but you’ll leave full,” says Martin.

This year’s conference is being held October 4-5 at the Hyatt Regency, New Brunswick. NJAWBO understands the financial pressures of the current economy and is extending their early enrollment lower conference fee. To take advantage of the reduced fee, enroll online at www.njawbo.org now through September 29. For more information about the conference or NJAWBO call (609) 799-5101. 

NJAWBO is the only statewide women business owners' professional business development organization. Diverse, dynamic, and powerful group of women business owners, its primary objective is to support and encourage business ownership by women. Since 1978, NJAWBO has helped women achieve their business visions by providing them with the tools to develop and grow their enterprises. Networking, partnering, leadership, education and political advocacy are the hallmarks of the NJAWBO experience. Representing the interest of women entrepreneurs in all industries NJAWBO continues to grow, organized in fourteen chapters,  and three regional groupings, with members serving as officers at the chapter, regional and state levels. For further information about NJAWBO, call the state headquarters at (609) 799-5101, send an e-mail to njawbo@njawbo.org or visit the organization’s website at www.njawbo.org.
© Copyright 2010 Suzi-o-the-pen (suzi-o-the-pen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1711473-NJAWBO-Conference-Press-Release