*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712369-The-Interior-Depths-of-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Emotional · #1712369
who i am on the side and not from what you see
This is a story of relating to judging a book by its cover but it will be more in depth.



You only see what i look like on the outside short hair glasses shirts and skinny jeans but deep down is a hurting individual a hurting soul that needs help a soul that will not harm a flie you think im immature since i act childish but really im just a friendly person with an inner child i try to be what you want me to be  instead of who i want to be hopfully one day i will see that all i need to be is me and nobody but me and act how i want to act if it bothers someone then they are not your true friend if they can't accept you for who you are on the inside rather then the outside judging a book by its cover hurts alot of people its associated with labling and cliques which it shouldnt be but out of all the people i could be i choose to remain me and only me.
© Copyright 2010 CreativeWriter17 (djdanceraka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712369-The-Interior-Depths-of-Me