*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712666-Scrolls-from-A-Night-Of-Fairy-Dust
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jenalu
Rated: E · Other · Folklore · #1712666
These are the legends that I wrote for my book.
In The Beginning



c:lteal}          Long, long ago in the beginning of time. There was a girl she had two parents the Void and the Ocean, this Ocean wasn’t made of water but stars. The little girl was but she wasn’t, she didn’t think, she didn’t play like little girls do, she just floated on Ocean. But one day she had a thought, she was confused so the thought was “why”, days not like ours went by with nothing happening. After a while she had another thought, “who am I,” time not like ours passed and nothing happened. Then one day she stopped floating, she didn’t know what happens when you don’t float. So she fell, down, down, and down she screamed while she fell and at the bottom the Ocean of stars split open then she was in Void and in Void there is no noise, no stars not anything. She was scared; by this time she had been thinking a lot. Things started to appear in the Void they started out as glowing balls. After a while they grew and grew then they stopped each orb was different and some hovered by other orbs there was one that glowed brighter then the rest but it hurt to look at it and it was to hot to be near it. Then she saw one that was empty while the rest were filled and different colors. She heard a voice from within the darkness, “Daughter of mine, your thoughts have made ripples in the universe and this is what it crated,” the empty planet glows and he says, “This planet is yours you can make it how ever you want it this is my gift to you.” Then the voice was gone, she heard another voice from above, “Daughter my gift to you is a star in this star is genesis it will create what ever you need just ask and it will be done”. Then the voice was gone, but the Ocean of stars and the Void became one. No longer was it a Void but the universe. She got to work creating her planet the way she wanted it to be. When the planet was done she decided to make life for it, she created animals ones of the air, water, and the earth. Some ate others, some ate the plants. She was happy with her creation but decided to create a “race” that looked like her, she let them live the way they wanted for a while but was disappointed that they all looked a like and didn’t think very much only a little more than animals so she came up with a plan to change all that.







The Seelie Court vs. the Unseelie Court



         Long, long ago there was only one race. Everyone looked the same way, acted the same way, did the same things everyday, they were little more than animals. But one day a Child was born, This Child didn’t look like the rest that had been born, this Child was blue, some of the “race” were afraid the Child was evil and wanted to kill her. The others thought her beautiful, and wanted to give her a chance and said no, they took the Child away into the forest to better protect her from the others. When the Child became an adult she called all the people together for a meeting. “I have gifts for those who helped me when others would have killed me, I am pleased with you.” She told them with a smile. Some were eager to receive there gifts while a few stayed behind.  For the ones that were eager she made them the fairies. She left the humans as they were but made them more evolved. She made an alternate realm that she called “Fairieworld” a place were the fairies could live away from humans if they so chose to. Then she appeared before the ones who would have killed her given the chance, she was very disappointed in them so she cursed them, half of them became dark fairies who could only come out at night for the sun would burn them. She banished them to live in the darkest parts of “Fairieland”, and then she made the rest humans but they weren’t as smart as the rest. That is how the Seelie Court and the Unseelie Court came to be.
© Copyright 2010 Jenalu (jenalu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712666-Scrolls-from-A-Night-Of-Fairy-Dust