*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712814-Can-I-keep-it
by Flare
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1712814
get a pet, the normald kind of thing...Unleast if you are a vampire, and a werewolf.
"Okay, okay, we can keep it, but you have to take good care of it, and stop the puppies eyes." those words hit me harder then I ever thought. I always wanted changes of my dull life, but this is too must. kidnapped by a werewolf, and being kept in a hunted castle....with a Vampire agreeing to keep it!? and the werewolf turn into a dog to do the puppy eyes to get the vampire to keep me...there's something really wrong with this picture.
Wait, wait, ya are likely wondering, what is going on! Me too, but I suppose I should start on how this all started. My name is Mary, I'm a 14 year old girl. I'm not would ya say..unusual, or different, I'm just one of ya everyday normal girl, slightly tanned, not ugly, nor beautiful either. And my life was pretty normal too. I have a stay at home mom, that loves me. A dad that usually gets home pretty late, but is still happily like father. And me, well, again, normal. I make normality Cs in each of my classes, have a good amount of friends. Nothing unusual...well, I did had a part-time job. I work at a pet store. It was alright, I liked animals...butt.
"what are you doing, stop daydreaming, and get to work!" A older woman said, looking to be around her 50s...yet big, looking pretty scary.
"Oh, oh, sorry!" I said, moving to start cleaning the cages. that's the big butt. That is my employer, and she is the meanest you can ever meet. I heard, everyone that work for her, usually quit within the first month! she is really that bad. I...not sure if I'm in the clear yet, I haven't really work for a month...yet.
Anyway, it was a normal day, the skies were clear, and not a cloud in the sky. It was seems like one of just good days. Or so that I thought. A young customer walked in, well, more of a visitor. It was a short blond hair boy, having a very curios eyes for animals. He was coming here since before I came here, if I remember. Yet he never really gotten a pet. Not that I think he could. He was about 10 years old. Having short blond hair, having blue eyes, wearing a simple black shirt, and dark green pants. He always come here, asking questions about animals. He seemed on really wanting to get one.
"Morning." He greeted, unusual happy today.
"Morning Sam." I greeted back, did I forget to tell you his name is Samson, and one day I mistaken call him Sam. He said he doesn't mind, but liked the nickname, so I keep calling him Sam since then.
"Mary, it's great news, I am finally allowed a pet!" Said cheerfully Samson, having a childish big grin on his mouth. As I couldn't help smile.
"Good to know, you're going to get a puppy right?" I asked with a friendly smile.
"Oh..no." Samson replied.
"A kitten?" I asked then.
"No." He answered again.
"What is it then?" I asked, he smiled.
"A fish!" Samson said, as I looked at him surprised, this kid been coming here for the pass, who know how long. And he was only allowed a fish? Sure, he never had a pet, but he doesn't seem he would hurt it, he seems to caring in animals.
"Are you sure?" I asked, surprised.
"Yap, he would only allowed that." Samson said, as I shakes my head, I say he could handle a puppy.
"No, don't you want something better to take care of?" I asked.
"Like what?" Samson asked.
"Something, not a fish, all they do is swim all day, maybe something that you can actually play with, and you can handle it, or something like that?" I asked, as he blinked, then said.
"That would listen to me?" Samson asked.
"Yes, a puppy would understand your feelings, and listen to you!" I said, smiling.
"Well...I ain't looking for a puppy, but I do want something that ain't a fish, that listens to me, and play with me, and stuff." Samson said.
"Oh, what is that?" I asked.
"You...how must are you?" Samson asked, as I nearly fainted, 'Me!' I can't be bought, I ain't for sell.
"How must do you have wolf boy?" then asked my employer, as my eyes widen.
"I have 20 dollars." Samson said, as I looked back at him, still wide eyes.
"No, that won't work at all." my employer said, I looked back at her.
"um mm...1 cent?" Samson asked at that, as I looked back at him.
"that would work, now she is all yours wolf boy." my employer said, as I looked back at her, wide eyed.
"what, you must be joking!" I yapped in surprised, as Samson walked to my employer, giving the one cent, as she moved to put a...collar on me, giving the leash to Samson.
"There you go, now off with you!" the employer said.
"Thank you, come on Mary." Samson said, cheerfully, leaning the way, pulling me with abit on the leash, it was a gentle pull, I was shocked in place.
"Come on Mary, we can't stay here all day." Samson said, at finally, I started walking.
"This must be a joke!" I yapped at that, as Samson shakes his head.
"Nope, I bought you...um mm...fairly." Samson said.
"Fairly!? I wasn't for sell!" I yapped at that.
"You're not? But all the humans there are bought." Samson said.
"What!?" I yapped in surprised.
"You didn't know? The pet store includes all animals, even humans. The humans that is there, usually work to show their masters that they are worth something." Samson said, as my mouth fall open.
"Huh!?" I asked, surprised. 'I was working in a pet store, that sells humans, and the reason nobody work there longer then a month, is cause they are bought! what in the world just happened here!? worst yet, I'm on a collar, and leash, following a 10 year old....I heard 10 years old can't hardly buy pets on their own, shouldn't it be a completely no-no to buy a human alone if your 10?
"Look, see my home!" Samson said, pointing, as I looked, surprised, and shocked. Of seeing the mansion like home. And...we're in a forest, we were a city a minute ago.
"Come on, ya gotta meet Jasper, he's going to love you." Samson said, smiling happily, as he pulled me on the leash, as I followed. this gotta be a dream, there's no way this could happened, it's just no way!
We were soon at the castle, which looked, well, hunted. The place was spooky looking, and you can see spiders webs all over the place. It looks like it hasn't been clean since forever. And this kid lives there!? As Samson then open the door, as I looked inside, I was shocked. It looks completely different from outside.
"Jasper, I brought my new pet!" Samson said cheerfully, as I looked, to see a fireplace, with a couch, infornt of it, with a skin of a bear infornt of it, having some bookcases, and some painting, looking like a nice wooden home inside then outside.
"Oh, really, what kind of fish you bought?" someone with a mature voice ask, for some reason, that voice gave me chills...before I yapped, hearing the door shut behind him, or maybe the chills come from whoever closed the door.
"That....wasn't a fish." Said to the mature voice said, as someone moved to get up from the couch, as the figure, looking like a young male size, pretty thin, waling to use. I could see he was wearing a red jacket, no shirt, and dark red pants, having....red eyes, and having black hair, that ain't long, nor short, kinda mid size. And the face....it was just, perfect, and he was pale....wait, why does all that sound familiar.
"He he, I know....I kinda bought this human, but she is great, you're going to love her Jasper, she is cheerful, nice, and-" Samson began.
"Take her back." Jasper then said at that.
"Huh, what? But, Jasper, can I keep her...please! I'll take good care of her, I'll feed her, bathe her, train her, and everything!" Samson said at that.
"No, take her back now!" Jasper said, as Samson whined at that, looking at him, having...tears.
"I just want a friend Jasper, you're great, but you won't play with me." Samson said, sobbing.
"No, no, don't cry." Jasper said, "I'm sorry, but we can't keep her here." As Samson coutain sobbing, crying. "That ain't going to work this time." Jasper said, as he sniff, and the next thing I know, he shrink, and having his clothes bigger then him, as he moved out, being a yellow...puppy, as I was surprised, seeing the tears of the puppy eyes. He looked up at Jasper, having the crying eyes, moving his ears back..., as Jasper seemed shock, as he frown, tapping his forehead, then said with a sign.
"Sam, you know I can't, ya know vampires need to have blood, and humans we usually get our blood from." Jasper said, but Samson didn't let up...wait, did he said he was a vampire? "Stop it really, it's not fair you are using your werewolf pup trait on me, with tears." Jasper said. Did he just said...werewolf...pup? Then finally, I heard.
"Okay, okay, we can keep it, but you have to take good care of it, and stop the puppies eyes." Jasper said, as I was shocked of what's going on. I was bought by a kid..not just any kid, a werewolf kid..eh..pup, and this guy, is a vampire....and he drinks people's blood.
Samson gave a big howl of happiness at that, waving his tail, moving to jumped into my arms, licking my face...I don't know if I should found the cute, or...next thing I know, he change back into a human boy, with his weight, making me fall back....as I noticed something big....he was naked.
"Is she alright?" Samson asked Jasper, scared, seeing Mary had fainted.
"no...she is find, I think she just had too must of change of life today, lets put her in her new room." Jasper said. As Samson smiled, moving to help lift Mary...forgetting completely about his clothes.
© Copyright 2010 Flare (flarefox14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1712814-Can-I-keep-it