*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713547-Renewed
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1713547
Lovers reignite their passion after a terrible event.
Note: Bear with me, this is my first ever attempt at writing erotica!


         My hands clutch the edge of my vanity table, and I stare into the mirror. I look exactly the same, and yet so different from the person I was only a week ago. I try to block the memories of my attacker, but they knock down my defenses and pound their way through my mind. I close my eyes, but his face still leers above me.

         A tear escapes my eye and trickles down my cheek. I angrily brush it away, and sink to the floor, clutching my knees to my chest. The sound of the shower goes silent, and Luke exits wearing only a towel. He freezes as he sees me crumpled on the floor. I look up at the man that I loved -- or love? Am I still capable of that?

         Luke sits down on the floor across from me. I can see the worry and love and heartbreak in his eyes. He knows that he almost lost me forever, and he will never forgive himself for not being there that night, for not being able to protect me.

         He takes my hand in his; his touch is remarkably gentle, so different from my attacker in every way. His lips brush against the bandage on one of my wrists, then the other. My tears flow freely now.

         He leans towards me, and for a moment instinct causes me to shy away from his touch. His deep blue eyes catch mine, and I can read the promise written there. Luke will never hurt me. I am safe now. I let him enclose me in his arms. His lips brush over my neck, warm, soft and familiar.

         His voice is husky with sorrow as he whispers, “I’m so sorry, Helena.” He kisses away my tears, and his hands gently skim over my curves, as if I am as a fragile as porcelain china. Slowly, my body begins to respond to his touch, recalling long nights of passionate lovemaking. Warmth begins to settle in my belly, and suddenly I know exactly what I want. What I need.

         My mouth finds his, and I capture it in a fierce kiss, my tongue parting his lips so that I can taste his familiarity. My arms wrap around his neck, and my fingers entwine in the blond curls of his hair. I lean into him, pressing my curves against the muscles of his chest and stomach. A small moan escapes his lips, and the sound is a lightening rod to my nether regions. I can feel my folds grow slick with wetness.

         I break away from his lips and reach down to find the edge of my silk negligee, roughly pulling it over my head. Luke’s eyes dance over my naked body, and my eyes grow wide as I see the bulge growing beneath his towel. I fall back into his embrace, and his mouth finds my erect nipple, sucking and nibbling until I am quivering in his arms. I let out a primal moan, and grab one of his hands, guiding it between my thighs. His fingertip nudges my clit, and I arch my back as a jolt of pleasure racks my body.

         His fingers dip down and gather my wetness, before returning to my clit circling and teasing. He falls into the perfect rhythm, knowing exactly how to lead me to the edge of ecstasy. My hands fumble with his towel, until I free his erection. I stare down at his substantial cock, and a small gasp escapes my lips. It is as if I am seeing him for the first time all over again.

         I grasp his shaft in my hand, so warm and hard, and run my thumb over his head. He moans again, and my desire climbs to even greater heights. Enough foreplay. I feel like I will die, if I don’t feel every inch of his hardness inside me.

         “I need you inside me right now!” Luke is more than happy to obey. He scoops me into his arms and gently places me onto the bed. The weight of his body on top of me is like pleasant fire licking every inch of my skin. I feel the head of his cock positioned at my opening, and feel his warm breath by my ear.

         He whispers, “I love you, Lena,” before the full length of his shaft plunges inside me. I scream out in pleasure, and wrap my legs around his hips. Our bodies move in perfect rhythm, as he guides me towards climax. We are eighteen again, making love for the first time.

         He holds me at the brink of orgasm, refusing to let me fall over the edge. I stare up into his eyes, and feel the crack in my heart seam together. “I love you,” I cry, as he finally sets me free. Every muscle in my body tenses in ecstasy, and I feel the rush of warm cum inside me, as he shudders and explodes.

         He collapses on top of me and folds me into his arms. We lay like that for a long time, wrapped in the after-euphoria of brilliant lovemaking. I am cleansed. I am renewed.


* * *



Entry in Round 11 of:

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers


Prompt: One of your characters has made a full recovery from a near death accident/illness. Show me how the partners recapture their sensuality.

Word Count: 865

© Copyright 2010 Alexandra Jones (unwrittenpages at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713547-Renewed