*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714342-Level-25---Chapter-5
by Bob
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1714342
Virtual unreality in the 21st century.
Chapter 5

Broambot the Andromedan


         It was a forty minute ride on a tunnel-shuttle from Nick's apartment building to the entrance of Sherwood Forest, somewhere in which Norma lay in wait for lovestruck Nick. He dozed fitfully throughout most of the ride--he was coming down hard from his overindulgence of spike. Ocassionally he would come to with a start and a breathless gasp. The other passengers would stare at him; they probably wouldn't believe that this dissheveled mess of man was a respected and competent programmer for NASA.
         Nick stumbled off the shuttle and headed for the large, semicircular aperature which provided access to Sherwood Forest. He hesitated before stepping over the threshhold. He was scared--this place was really creepy. But lust drove him on.
          He had no idea which direction to tkae to find Norma. He dicided to rely on instinct or to see if he could match up any of the forest's features he now saw in real-time with anything he might have seen in his S.R. excursions. He would find her--she would draw him to her like a mganet.
          And so he meandered about for half an hour, steadily losing hope. Dejectedly he sat down a rock, physically and mentally spent. He was staring at the sparkle patterns generated by the fiber optic cables in the river below when a wave of recognition swept over him. Before he had a chance to fully take in his surroundings a soft female voice sounded behind him:
          "Baby...what took so long?"
          He turned. All his enervation disappeared when he saw Norma. She was crouched behind a low bush; only her face showed. She wore a sultry expression; she ran a moist, pointed tongue over her slightly parted lips as she slowly rose form behind the cover of the bush. When Nick finally saw her in all her naked glory, his enthusiasm waned a bit. She didn't look as hot as she did in her S.R. roles. Of course not. Nick, for his part, did not cut the same dashing figure now as did Hubert Burns in Casablanca. But it didn't much matter now--all that romantic bullshit was fantasy...just role playing. Right now, Nick was horny as hell and 38-year old Norma was the first female he'd seen au naturel in what seemed like millennia. With no further ado, he rushed to her and planted sloppy kisses on her face, her neck, her shoulders. They crumpled to the grass.
          "Hold on, sugar; we got all the time in the world," Norma urged.
          "My world has ended," replied Nick. He pawed her hurriedly, lasciviously. Some residual spike molecules activated in his synapses and his eyeballs bugged somewhat as he wildly tore off his his gravity suit. (It was not needed here--Sherwood Forest came complete with its own artificial gravity field.)
          Norma was a little frightened by his behavior, but she thought, Oh well, a job's a job. He's still just a man, a pig, and it will take two minutes for me to servi ce him; then I can finally forget about the pathetic scuzball!
          In a flash he was in her and a frenzied wrestling match began. After rolling around several times, she came out on top. As the victor, she was entitled to set the rhythm. What a delectable rhythm it was, thought Nick. His eyes rolled back in their sockets as he began the steady ascent to the climax he felt was far too premature. Oh God, let it last forever. All he saw were chain-colliding phosphorescent stars--spike induced--so he didn't see as Norma twisted the platinum ring on her finger and bent down over him. She placed her left hand behind his neck, the ring only a few centimeters from his bioimplant. She cupped his chin with her other hand and pulled his mouth to hers. She probed his mouth with her fiery tongue, swishing it about like she was lapping up a strawberry ice cream cone. Nick was delirious; it was too much for him, he plummeted over the edge. His orgasm was a burning, dark, and squishy abyss. He emptied himself into her, utterly, completely, and terminally--emptied his entire being it seemd.
          Norma, too, felt supremely satisfied. She could've done without his repugnant body fluids, but hey, a gal's gotta take the bad with the good. She now had Level 25 and in the final analysis, it took only three minutes of degradation. Disgusted, she rolled off of Nick, who lay semi-comatose.
          Suddenly, they were yanked out of post-coital recuperation by the sound of clapping and loud laughter. From behind a neaby tree a figure emerged yelling, "Bravo, bravo! Fortissimo! Encore, encore!"
          Norma sat bolt upright, eyes popping in amazed disbelief. "Dmitri!!" she cried.
          "Jimbo!" contributed Nick. He still lay on his back, his head tilted toward the interloper. Somewhat groggily he asked, "How's it hangin', brother?"
          "What a lust-filled species you are, " the gray-haired old man observed, approaching the couple.


(to be continued)
© Copyright 2010 Bob (bobosauras at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714342-Level-25---Chapter-5