*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714754-Beauty-of-the-natural-world
Rated: E · Other · Nature · #1714754
an essay i wrote about the beauties i saw in nature
Beauty of the Natural World
Already the seasons have begun to turn. Summer has passed by; autumn has come. Even now as I look around me I see that the leaves have started to change color. No longer are they green, but rather they have transformed into vibrant shades of red, yellow, and orange. Thick grass, taking on a brown hue and littered with fallen leaves, trembles slightly in the gentle breeze. Dappled sunlight falls lightly through the canopy of trees, dancing over the fading green carpet below in ever changing patterns. A group of birds sing out as they fly over head. In the distance, the delighted shrieks of small children can be heard. The scent of cut grass and dry leaves comes and goes on the breeze, wafting around and carrying within it the very essence of autumn. Nature is beautiful. Nature is perfect. All the colors flow together, the swish of the wind in the trees is calming, the sun is warm and bright, and everything works together. When I look at the trees, I imagine how they have stood for decades through every kind of weather. I think that if I were to place my hand against the time worn bark of one, I would feel life coursing through it. Nature can be seen differently through everybody’s eyes, but through mine, I see only beauty.

© Copyright 2010 Joh pov (johpov at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714754-Beauty-of-the-natural-world