*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714873-Love-Letter-Lost
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1714873
A love letter that never reached its destined eyes.
My beloved,

I have struggled through these recent days in absolute anguish, daring not to express myself. Tormented by anxiety and frustration I have been driven mad by my desire for you. Unable to portray my feelings through spoken words, I have turned to prose and through my passion for writing I hope to express my passion for you. Upon this page I scrawl with silken ink, words of such fiery resolve, they should burn the simple paper they are inlaid upon.
The truth be told your very presence has beckoned my love from our first encounter so long ago. In all of this time I have found courage fleeting as I so desperately wanted to be by your side. Plagued for days upon end by inner demons criticizing my every feeling for you, scrutinizing any chances of you returning my love. My desire for you grew without bonds and I can no longer restrain its fevered yearning
I want to do more than just be your friend. I want to laugh with you, I want to be by your side. I desire to sit with you, your hands entwined in mine, gazing into your eyes and knowing that I share love with you. I want to feel the heat from your lips as they press sultrily against mine. I want to worship your every feature, my touch caressing your exquisite form, my soul basking in the warming glow of your smile. I have drifted through this world in darkness for too long. So before you I kneel, begging, pleading, praying that you will return my love. So that I can shed the insufferable agony of doubt and trepidation that languishes inside. My sole wish to once again rest easily and dream softly, only with you in loving embrace.

Entranced by you
© Copyright 2010 Reno Roamer (renoroamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714873-Love-Letter-Lost