*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715775-The-Battle-of-an-Adolescent
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Relationship · #1715775
A story of a teenage Christian girl who's struggling to stay pure before marriage.
I was lying in bed waiting for my prince to come, for it was Valentine’s Day. I was anticipated to view his admirable gorgeous face and body. As I listened to music, I pondered impatiently and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone standing in front of the door. I raised my head to see who it was and it was him. My prince had came. I elevated myself from my resting position and knelled on my bed. My arms sprang open and wrapped around his body as I began to kiss him on the cheek. I was overjoyed. His beautiful smile gave me chills that ran down my spine. He handed me red roses and a box of chocolates. I was thrilled and couldn't help but look into his radiant beautiful eyes and kiss and hug him some more. I was eager to kiss him on the lips, but we had made a pact to save it for the day of our marriage. However, i didn't care at the moment. I told him how i felt. Our feelings were mutual. He laid in bed with me comfortably in his warm and consoling arms, and hesitated whenever i went to kiss him. He wanted us to but reminded me about the promise of love that we decided together. I whispered, "Just for today." He nodded ok and the breath taking moment occurred when our lips touched. We looked into each others eyes and kissed some more. Our lips were inseparable. It wasn't the first time we kissed. In fact, it wasn't our second or third time either. John and I had an undivided history together before this day and it all began in the summer of 2005.



It was my 14th birthday when we originally met. He and I used to attend a private school together, however, he told me I only spoke to him once. My parents transferred me to a public school at the age of 5 as well. So, in reality, we barely knew each other.
© Copyright 2010 jude056 (jude056 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715775-The-Battle-of-an-Adolescent