*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715894-Chapter-1-Unthinkable
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #1715894
"Where The Willow's Planted will open your heart and make you think more of the world".
From:Morgan
Why don't you come over? You know. Like we used to hang out all the time, before, well, you know.
Oct 14, 4:40 pm

Willow stared at that text for a moment. He was pondering whether or not to reply. Morgan had been his best friend since I could remember. But, the thought of talking to her, gave him butterflies.

But, as always, Willow would reply.


From:Willow
I don't know. Come over to my house I guess.....
Oct 14, 4:43 pm

From:Morgan
Okay. On my way "I guess".
Oct 14, 4:44 pm


Morgan knocked shyly on the door, her fist maybe as big as a golf ball. She was 4'10, blonde long hair that went down her back only to touch where her skinny jeans began. She always wore it down and wavy. Girl's where jealous that she was so gorgeous, but no one ever said a thing. Instead, they settled for fake friendships with her.

"O'hey." Willow smiled his widespread, cheer you up smile that made everyone wish they were alone with him. His smile was always so real. You knew if he was happy, he smiled. Never faking it once.

"H-hi Will." Morgan gasped. She looked at him with a concerned look, embarrassment shined through her cheeks in dark shades of red and pink.

"Don't be like that, you know why you came over. You wanted to talk about what happened between us the other night." Willow smiled at the thought. The thing is, Morgan and Willow had done the unthinkable, they had had sex. Its quite unthinkable because they were best friends.

"Uh, yes. Actually, not in a bad way though. I actually...uh...liked it. I mean, gosh, how do I put this without look like a dumbass." Morgan fumbled over and fell on the hard wood floor. She got up and moved to the couch, where of course, Willow followed.

"I get it, and, don't be so nervous around me. You know you can get comfortable." Willow said. He grabbed her face and kissed her. She climbed on him and sprawled out. Now, she was comfortable. She was with him. She was complete.

"Morgan, are we doing this...again? I mean, it's whatever, i'm cool with it. But, are you?" He gasped between her butterfly kisses that he adored.

"Are we?" Morgan pulled back, and smiled. She brushed the back of her hand across his face. Before he answered, he put his hand up her shirt and rubbed her side. He kissed her neck delicately, as if it were precious china. She lifted up her shirt and threw it on the ground. He stared hard at her perfectly fit body, of which he'd drempt of touching since they were thirteen years old. She kissed him again, and then they got into it.

And that day, they did the unthinkable.....again.




© Copyright 2010 Dannika (dannikavonn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715894-Chapter-1-Unthinkable