*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716333-The-ring-that-fell-from-the-sky
by Mink
Rated: E · Novel · Teen · #1716333
read and find out


Random Yulu was walking his dog, TidBit, around the neighborhood. It was a foggy, rainy day and Random had intentions to be home as soon as his dog had permitted him.
But this would not happen, as you shall soon know, for TidBit knew something his boy simply didn't know. Today was the day, yes a very specific one, when Random would magicallly become.

Now and then, did interesting series of events prevail, these events strung together worked in most mysterious ways, in this case to allow one specific Random some superiority.

Down down down from up high it was thrown, a ring of great power, owner unknown. To who did it come, or rather did hit, poor TidBit pausing awhile to smell at the flowers, of course he had known a bit.

Now it is said dogs have sixth sense, this has nothing whatever to do with that, TidBit was actually in the loop, though he was not, as it were, smart enough to know more than to stop, he couldn't have helped Random, even if he could talk.

Random had never been selfish, yet he was sly, he could talk down a price half what it was originally. Then never buy, just for the fun, he found the suprize to be worth some. It was in this way, he did differ himself, from other young children of simpler cuffs.

© Copyright 2010 Mink (stephjbean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716333-The-ring-that-fell-from-the-sky