*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717654-THE-ANGRY-PATIENT
Rated: E · Script/Play · Experience · #1717654
An angry patient in the waiting room of a busy hospital.
Patient: (Patient approaches the reception desk) I'm getting sick of this now, I've been sat waiting here three solid hours now, how much longer do you expect me to wait?

Nurse: It shouldn't be long sir, please be patient with us, we are really busy today.

patient: Be patient? I've been patient for three hours now, and now I demand to see a nurse.

Nurse: There are not any nurses available right now sir

Patient: Well make one available! If there isn't a nurse available, then you obviously need more in the damn hospital! (He grabs the nurses badge and throws on the floor).

(The nurse shouts for help. One of the other patients rushes for the security alarm, as the man's arm misses her by inches, the man finely gives up on the nurse. Nurse gets up and dashes to the security phone as other patients try to restrain the angry 7 footer).

Nurse: Security,security! We need help on unit 1!
© Copyright 2010 sebastian berry (seb_20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717654-THE-ANGRY-PATIENT