*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717675-the-nightmare
Rated: E · Sample · Emotional · #1717675
well this was a nightmare i had as a child and i never knew what it ment untill now.
There's a little girl with shoulder length hair. She's in a corner crying. "What's wrong baby girl?"  a strange man with a stoned look on his face asked. "Go away! I know you don't care so just leave me alone!" The little girl sobbed. "I wish i didn't have to do this" the man said as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a knife and aimed it at the little girl. Just then at that moment you wake up "Mom! I had the nightmare again, why do I always have this one and not another?" you cried. "Isabella, are you sure that you are okay this is the fifth time in a row that you've had this dream you are really starting to scare me." your mom says while trying to hide back the tears. " No mom, I'm fine I just wish I knew who those people were in that dream." you said in a  questionable way. " I  know who they are and you don't want to know." your mom mumbles under her breath. As she walks out of the room you start to wonder what did she mean by that? of course i want to know who they are they are in my dream, right? I should know who they are. "Mom, come here!" you scream. "What is it now? I know it wasn't a dream because I've only been gone for less than five minutes." she replies. "i herd what you said when you left and i want to know so please mom if you know anything tell me now!" you begged. " Alright but i already told you that you didn't want to know. when you were ony 4 maybe even 5 years old your dad decided that he didn't want you. I made him leave because i didn't see the use if he wasn't going to be there for us. It was hard to tell you so you started crying and went to the attic in a corner (therefore the little girl crying in a corner). I'm sorry that i didn't tell you sooner but I didn't know how." she cries."Mom that still doesn't answer the man pulling a knife to me, please tell me the rest." you replied. "Fine, your father was so upset that i had told you that he didn't want you that he threatened me that he would kill you whenever he got a chance. When he looked over there you were and you started running and fell so he screamed "Look Julianna I told you that I'd kill her" and he pulled the knife to you and when he stabbed you in your leg you passed out. I took you to the hospital and you were in there for three months and by that time your father was in prison." "Wait, my fathers in prison? I thought Jeff was my dad and he's at work right now." you asked. "that's your step-dad because he was there for us the entier time." she started walking out and you didnt stop her. maybe it was a good thing that i didn't know because now i wish that it was only a dream.
© Copyright 2010 i dont know (blondiegurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717675-the-nightmare