*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718305-Who-Am-IProlouge
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1718305
What's going on with Elizabeth's life after the death of her father? Will she find out?
Elizabeth Condard as always had the good life, she lived with her dad most of her life. She loved her mother to, don't get her wrong. She just knew her father for most of her life growing up. She's your normal 13-year-old girl. She loves to be out going, she loves to sing, read, write and even play a few sports when she finds the right one she loves and is very, very well at. Like she is in Volleyball. She has brown hair, like her mother, that goes to the middle of her back. And blue eyes, just like her father, that could be seen to look just like crystal if someone would tell them like that. She has the best of friends in her school, and she loves every moment she spends with them. Like Cessy Arnolds, Anna Gilson, Peydrea Howe, Brogan Underwood, Chole Greens, Jessie Manson and many others. She believes her life is perfect, just the way it is...but when something happens to her, she isn't ready to face up to the fact of her families' hidden secret.
© Copyright 2010 MaryCa!t (marycait96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718305-Who-Am-IProlouge