*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718768-Vox-Populi
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #1718768
An article that I wrote in the middle of the night while listening to 30 Seconds To Mars
Vox Populi



How many times in life do we question ourselves? Why are we here for? What we were born to do? How can we change the world? What is the consequences of it all if we failed or saved the world? We should always wonder. Time may moves so quickly but our motives and the beating of our hearts remain the same. We are here  as the gathering of all races, ethics, and religions to keep the peace between ourselves. To protect what our ancestors were trying so hard to hold onto. We are the future generation the ones to enlightened the way for many more years to come. So where do we begin?



Freedom has a price. A price of bloodshed, voices of people, and action to cater what is right or wrong. It's not easy to fight for something we think is right. No, it isn't and never will be. As our own person, we have our own voices, our own hearts to listen too. So how can we fight for it? Balance the pros and cons from both sides of the world. Listen to each and everyone of it. Take action on what is right and wrong. Believe that we, as dreamers, always know that this is what we should have been doing the whole time. No distraction, no excuses, no lies but action on building a better world. We all never had asked for all of this to go wrong. To destroy the peace we once had and building something that we never dreamed about having.



If we let the leaders think and shape our world, then what are we? We must be stronger even if we don't have the place, title or power that is even close to the leaders' but with every little action we take, we will make them see that we want them to help us. Help to mend what's broken and let it become one of the successes human kind has ever made. We all have rights, we all have dreams, we all have believes. So why not use it? Use everything we have in every fibre in our body to produce something that will bring the greatest joys in life towards ourselves! Create a place where we can all be together as one and not create something that can destroy the future of our kids.



We are the future and we are the Vox Populi. Shape the world for the better and maybe then we can achieve what we should have achieved a long time ago.



By Eysha Storm
© Copyright 2010 eyshastorm (eyshastorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1718768-Vox-Populi