*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720297-Death-Chase
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Larcie
Rated: ASR · Preface · Death · #1720297
The Introduction: Death angels who want to have just a little fun..
Somewhere far off in the cosmics, distanced from the rest of humanity, the eight of them stood in a small, bright, spacey room – the room in which their judgments were passed, and their plans were made. Today, was a plan not for the good of mankind, but for the destruction. Taking the center, Sammael shoved Azrael to the ground, torturing the spirit with the wave of power that fired from his dark scythe. It was poisoned with evil. A pained expression erupted from Azrael’s face, and the six others laughed as Sammael smirked.

“We’re who we are, Azrael. We can do what we want with these powers, and so can you. It wouldn’t be that bad. The little bugs were going to all die anyways. We’re just having a little bit of fun while getting rid of them. Are we no longer allowed the pleasure of fun?”

Despite the pain, Azrael got up, almost too quickly. He was having his word in whether they wanted it or not.

“You call this fun?!” he yelled, trying to come out as the bigger boss. “This isn’t the way we are to go about doing this. Everyone has their own death plan!! We don’t make that!” It was seven-on-one, but he wasn’t going to back down just yet. “We have guidelines, and He might come down for us if He finds out we’re going against His will!”

Engel stepped forward then, his golden hair glistened from the bright light in the room. He towered over Azrael by 4 inches, and slowly Azrael backed down. Engel was not only taller, but stronger. Engel smiled at the known fear. He snapped his fingers in front of Azrael and a roll of parchment appeared, revealing the Decree left with the Death Angels. The familiar script handwriting of the 10 Trusted Rules was shown to Azrael. He didn’t need to look. He knew them all by heart, but he glanced at the parchment nonetheless.

“None of these” Engel said, pointing towards each of the rules, “says we can’t go on a slaughter-fest.” He rolled the parchment back up, and then crushed it in front of Azrael’s face, letting the small particles disappear with the summoned wind. Azrael closed his eyes, afraid to show defeat. There was no way to change their minds. He knew that no matter what he said, there would always be another of the seven ready to step forward and prove him wrong.

“So are you with us?” Sammael beamed and asked him, his scythe at side ready for another attack if needed. He couldn’t let Azrael stay here or he would go to Him. They knew it was wrong, but they certainly didn’t care. Sammael waited, nearly impatiently. A few seconds passed before Azrael opened his eyes and replied.

“Yes. Let us go to Earth”

Sammael stared into Azrael’s eyes, looking for a spark of a lie. Satisfied, he waved his hand, signaling the others to go forth. They all shimmered out in a haze of blue stars, one after the next, leaving the final two. Azrael glared as Sammael stepped forward and rested a hand on his shoulder.

“As long as you are against us, you have no chances of winning, little brother.” They stared at each other in silence for what seemed like hours, before they both shimmered out, on their way to Earth.
© Copyright 2010 Larcie (nelliel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720297-Death-Chase