*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720525-He--Letting-Go
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Experience · #1720525
life experience has taught me alot but yet my mind still wonders........
He say our love is dieing or just maybe I don't care With a giggle and a few laughs,I reply "thats not fair" His voice faded into the wind the very moment he hung up the phone Then the old guy had me thinking...was he right? or was he wrong? He told me to walkaway just leave him there alone..... My husband,My king......was finally letting go I ANSWERED YES TO BE RESISTANT BUT INSIDE IT WAS KILLING ME TO EVEN THINK IT..... have me and my love finally parted ways? Is his thoughts held responsiable for his crashing ways but he gave up on his words and his heart began to let go on the inside caged with bars and feeling so much of defeat....... he was upset about a visit, so then he lashed out at me it hurted me to hear those words maybe more to him than me All i know is when i heard them ....my heart droped to my feet.He had said that he loved me but it was only ten seconds he could spare....so i cried and i cried until my soul was cried out bare...... I lived my life for this man I had no thoughts that he would actually leave.there will be no sleep until he return and no way that i could i breathe .....be easy in time he'll understand that it really wasn' t no body else he really was my only man SO please kill me!!!!! to stop this pain I'm guessing that would be for the best him leaving me for dead must mean in his way i failed his test.........



































© Copyright 2010 Timeless (timeless20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720525-He--Letting-Go