*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720674-Damaged-Goods--Pt-1
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #1720674
Damaged by the horror of human trafficking, two battered souls find a connection.
The click of the door brought Zoe out of sleep. The even tread of footfalls made her heart pound. Holding her breath she pressed deeper into the dark, her shoulders digging into the wire grid overhead. Polished black boots paused before her wide pale-green eyes. Time seemed to stand still. She clamped her eyes shut as he dropped to one knee. Her lungs threatened to explode. She felt lightheaded.

"Zoe?"

A rush of breath escaped her, his soft baritone tearing her from dreams of the past. Inching from under the bed, Zoe pressed into Boss's comforting embrace. His lips grazed her temple, his murmured reassurance little more than a soothing rumble in her ear. Resting her cheek against the solid warmth of his chest, her body shook in an effort to shed the nightmares of her past. Nearing the two year mark since the Human Trafficking Unit had rescued her from a lifetime of sexual slavery, she still had her good nights and her bad.

"Is the team okay?"

Samuel Boss nodded against the top of her head, silently kicking himself for waking her. He had needed to see her, needed a reminder of even one success. Thirty-two women, most still in their teens, were dead. The traffickers had cleaned up their mess with a single bullet to the skull of each chained victim. Intentional or not, it had been merciful. As remote as the location was, it had been pure luck a Border Patrol plane had spotted the overturned semi trailer. Their accusing stares haunted the back of his eyelids, the smell of decomposition still hung heavy in his nostrils. Tension hummed through his lean muscled body and he consciously forced his hold on Zoe to relax.

Slipping from his arms, Zoe drew him to his feet. He quirked a silver brow in question as she tugged lightly, but followed. Lighting a candle in the bathroom, she turned and eased his t-shirt from the waistband of his fatigues. He captured her wrist, but the look in her pale aspen eyes and a long finger pressed to his lips gained her release, stilling any further protest.

Her movements were slow and seductive as she artfully removed his clothing. The brush of her fingers against his skin tingled with electric charge. She stepped back to shed her clothes and his pale gray gaze ran over her lithe form. Stunning. The candle light caught the silvery thread of scar tissue in places along her five-nine form, but nothing detracted from her spirit or physical beauty. Fluid and feminine, every action was designed to please the male that watched. It was ingrained.

Wrong or not, a proprietary sense of pride laced with desire coursed through his veins. He didn't bother to lie to himself; it was different than the protectiveness he felt over his team. With Zoe, it was possession. She wasn't just one of his; she was a potential mate.

Wry amusement crooked the corner of his lips. If the shrink could read his thoughts she would have a coronary. According to the good Doctor, Zoe was no more capable of consenting to a sexual relationship than a child. She was wrong. It wasn't the sexual dynamic that Zoe would struggle with, but rather the everyday equality aspects of a twenty-first century relationship that would be a stumbling block for the submissive young woman.

Steam enveloped them as they stepped into the shower. Zoe's soapy hands stroked over his chest and down the ridges of his abdominals, teasing the light fur at his navel. He searched her face for a clue to her thoughts. Despite the Doctor's concerns of an "unhealthy fixation and dependence on her rescuer", Boss felt twenty years as the plaything to a sadistic bastard entitled Zoe to a bit of dependence if it made her feel safe. Their relationship had been completely above board until now. His breath caught in his throat as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Things were no longer above board.

A moan rumbled from his lips as Zoe laved a nipple, flicking across the nub until it hardened under the sweet torture. Boss shuddered as she slid to her knees, dragging her mouth down his body. His throbbing cock jumped at the scalding pant of her breath. Threading his fingers through her blue-black mane, his stance instinctually widened. Green eyes sparkled up at him through long lashes as she teased the weeping slit with the tip of her tongue, a tiny sense of power seeping in for the first time.

Stroking the pulsing vein on the underside with a thumb, Zoe swirled her tongue over the purpled head until Boss's breathing was erratic and his fingers tightened at her nape. Slowly engulfing his length, she fondled his balls. Varying the suction and humming softly, she swallowed his shaft to the hilt. Determined to please, every trick came into play. It didn't take long. A strangled growl heralded his powerful release and he slid to the shower floor with her.

Always the protector, he drew her to the comfort of his chest, stroking strong calloused hands down her back. She listened as his thundering heartbeat slowed and her own fell into rhythm.



~WC~ 868



Prompt:Create two characters. Get to know them well, because you're going to be writing about them for the entire term. This week, I want you to write, in 869 words or less, the story of the first sexual encounter between these two characters. The details can be anything you want them to be, but you must include at least one non-sexual erotic moment from the examples listed above, and, of course, the big moment. ~ Round 14 of TWQ



Created in tandem for:



 
FORUM
HSP: Sustaining The Sizzle Classroom  (18+)
Erotica writing class focused on infusing erotic elements throughout the work.
#1710399 by Purple is House Florent


FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers




© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720674-Damaged-Goods--Pt-1