*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720966-Questions-to-the-Universe
by Rose
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Emotional · #1720966
Dark night spent in isolation makes for good writing.
         Why? Why?! I ask this not in self-pity but as an injured cry to the universe, to the person who can answer me. Where do I go wrong? Every encounter of mine ends badly, and by what means? Theirs or mine? I feel my life being torn away from me in shreds by those who seem to think they know best but only cause me pain. By what right did they come in control of my life? How did I reach this? No matter what I've tried, no matter what I've done, NOTHING HAS WORKED! What?! What is it?! The fucking missing piece that I seem to overlook every time! I rack my brain, picking apart the subtle and the obvious, finding nothing but what I started with: a battered, twisted mess of bewilderment and confusion. My mind lies in a state between hatred and despair. What now? What then? What will be the consequences of my decisions and will they be worth it? When it comes down to it, I know that I will always be alone and that, more than all the facts of life, has proven to be the hardest for me to accept.
© Copyright 2010 Rose (hrcrabtree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720966-Questions-to-the-Universe